Tarte TSV.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love every single Tarte Product I have purchased to date. I have been planning on getting the Amazonian Clay Foundation and today, QVC has a new Tarte foundation plus other products as the Today's Special Value, looks to be a great deal. To order or not to order...

I ordered one. I only ordered it for the brush and foundation. I read that foundations run dark, so I ordered mine in light instead of medium. I own almost all of the Tarte Lipsurgences lol they are my favorite make up product in the world. I don't know how I feel about the lipsurgence in the set being an actual pencil with a sharpener. I wondered if that was an older version or if they are considering switching to that - I don't think I would like that.

they were saying that the liner is brand new; I also love the lip surgence exactly as it is. It's difficult to wear other lip products after using that, the formula works great for me. I was pretty much interested in it for the foundation and was thinking of getting it in medium even though normally I would be tan. Especially since there are two other shipments where the brush is replaced by the two other face products. I saw this new "bronzer" from them at Ulta yesterday and I'm planning on getting it as it looks so pretty!

Not to be rude, but I think in the regular forums section there are threads for random makeup items. This is really for sample boxes.

It's really up to the mods, even though I disagree with the idea that QVC auto deliveries constitute subscriptions, other than NBTT. Just seems like there have been several specific product posts popping up in here  and it's already hard enough to keep up with all the sub boxes!!!

Plus, there won't be a lot of replies most likely, which is sad for the lonely and waiting thread starter
pfeif.gif

Well, some people actually say it when they are intending not to be rude. I guess we know very different kinds of people.

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

IMO, when people say things like " Not to be rude, but..." , that is exactly what they intend to be.

Oh, sorry...I didn't realize. I'm still getting used to the site. I'll look and see...I'm sure there is a way for me to delete the thread (plus then I have a few others to delete).

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Moved it over to general Makeup Talk, since it is a better fit there than in the sub groups, even though I do see the logic of "but if it's auto-delivery".

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Moved it over to general Makeup Talk, since it is a better fit there than in the sub groups, even though I do see the logic of "but if it's auto-delivery".

Thank You! I was just reading the FAQ's to see if there was a way for me to delete my threads [i couldn't find how  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ]. I have a few other random ones then that I guess should be deleted or moved. Thanks for your help.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank You! I was just reading the FAQ's to see if there was a way for me to delete my threads [i couldn't find how  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ]. I have a few other random ones then that I guess should be deleted or moved. Thanks for your help.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You're welcome. Threads don't get deleted, but can be moved if needed (like in this case, people were saying within the thread that it would be better elsewhere). It's all part of the learning curve, right?

You're welcome. Threads don't get deleted, but can be moved if needed (like in this case, people were saying within the thread that it would be better elsewhere). It's all part of the learning curve, right?
Right! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry, Dots; you seem so enthusiastic and you weren't getting a lot responses on your general threads.Plus, it is really easy to get crowded out in all the sub box craziness!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, Dots; you seem so enthusiastic and you weren't getting a lot responses on your general threads.Plus, it is really easy to get crowded out in all the sub box craziness!
Truth. I think I'm going to start making a conscious effort to post to the general threads; it's very easy for those of us caught up in sub box craziness to forget that there is still a whole world of cosmetics "outside the box" (oy, that pun was bad....)

I have actually been at least reading if not posting in the general threads a bit more. I do like our little world, though!!!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Truth. I think I'm going to start making a conscious effort to post to the general threads; it's very easy for those of us caught up in sub box craziness to forget that there is still a whole world of cosmetics "outside the box" (oy, that pun was bad....)

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have actually been at least reading if not posting in the general threads a bit more. I do like our little world, though!!!
It's ALL fun, in my opinion.

And I love Tarte products, but (to bring this back on topic) the TSV isn't tempting me as there are too many things in it that I won't use, thus negating any bargain from the total price.

Not tempted to buy the Tarte kit- I do love Tarte, but I don't think the oil and the foundation would be so great with my oily skin.  Not really worth it if I don't use those products.  I would really like to try their shadow sticks though.

I have combo skin so I passed on this TSV since the foundation is really best suited for normal to dry skin. The oil is amazing as a night time moisturizer though.

Latest posts

Back