Tattoo search

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have looked everywhere i want to go get a tattoo with my mo she wants one of an earth.. i looked all over cant find one.. anyone know any good sites with some?

i usually just check out the choices they have in the shop. i should try some sites also.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I decided on my sun tattoo I google searched "sun tattoos" (and variations of that) for almost a year looking for just the right one. I tweaked it quite a bit afterwards, but the search was very helpful. I ran across so many tattoos sites I lost count. Do a google search for "earth tattos" or "tattoos of earth" and follow the web links and the image links or just tattoos or tatto parlors. Also try variations of your search by adding tribal, henna, arm or back to the search. It is a tediuos task but if you're serious about it the work pays off.
Here are just a couple, but google will give you many, many more:
TattooJohnny.comTattoo Designs & Art :: Tattoodles Massive Gallery of Tattoos & Pictures
Best wishes! Can't wait to see what you decide on!
great sites

Usually if you have a good tattoo artist he or she will be able to design something specifically for you!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Usually if you have a good tattoo artist he or she will be able to design something specifically for you! what she said.

i want a tatoo with my daughters name and something else i have no clue what so i'm on the same boat as u.

when searching for tattoo ideas, trying searching for "stickers" you can find even more graphics like that, thats how i found my tattoo

Latest posts

Back