Tattoos and Piercings?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have any? I have 4 tattoos: my name on my left boob (yes I regret it), daisies on my lower back, a butterfly on my right foot and the words Strength, Hope Love on my left shoulder, and my bottom right lip pierced.

Yup yup, I have 4 tattoo's and 7 piercings​
 ​
Tattoos:​
1 on each wrist​
1 on my leg​
And 1 on my chest​
 ​
Piercings:​
1 in each ear​
Eyebrow​
2 in the lip (snakebite)​
Tounge​
And 1 in the nose (septum/door knocker/bullring)​

I lost track of how many tattoos I have awhile ago, I'm guessing a couple dozen? I've had quite a few piercings as well, but I've retired all but my earlobes and industrial.

I had my ear lobes stretched for a long time but let them heal back to a  "normal" gauge.

I only have these ^ tattoos right now.

No tattoos, but I have my ears double pierced as well as my belly button 
smile.gif

No tattoos, but I have my ears pierced once (had them pierced twice but one set closed up), my lip, and my septum. :)

I have an industrial in my left ear. Just took my septum ring out a few months ago. 4 Tattoos. 

I have a helix piercing (I think that's what it is called) in my right ear, and the usual lobes have been pierced since I was a baby.

Tattoos? That's another story. I got my first one when I was 32....It was a small banner on my ankle that says "Who Dares Wins", which I stole from one of Richie Sambora's tattoos, and it also happens to be my personal motto. I've since added a black jack hand to that--with Bettie Page as the Queen of Hearts and a Faster Pussycat logo across the ace of spades. On my other ankle, I have a rose that is a duplicate of the rose on Richie Sambora's arm. On my left breast, I have a small blue star with a black/white outline (my friend Steve's logo). On my right bicep, I have the logo for the band Union. On my left bicep is my Sylvia Plath tattoo: a golden lotus with blue flames coming out of it (this one had to be fixed--the original artist was a jerk and did it all wrong). On my left shoulder is a 45 spider (the little adapter you'd put into a 45 record) done in leopard print--folks who aren't of a certain age think it's a tribal, and I guess in a way it is. Finally, on my right shoulder, I have my Gemini tattoo, which is two green-eyed Coop-style devils doing the whole comedy/tragedy thing.

2 tattoos, more to come. Had the nose, tongue, and belly pierced. They're closed now that I'm done with piercings.

I have two tattoos (1 on my chest & 1 on my right leg), and my earlobes double pierced. I want to get my nose pierced. 

I have three tattoos - one on left breast, one on left inner wrist and one on right shoulder/back.

I'm not so open minded about piercings - just earlobes done.

No tats yet. I have my ears double pierced on the lobes. I'm streching out one set and I have my cartilidge pierced on both ears. I want to get my nose and bottom lip pierced.

I have 1 LARGE tattoo on my lower stomach. 3 ears, an industrial, nose, belly button and tongue.

Got tired of my lip piercing and took it out yesterday. But I definitely want more tattoos.

I don't have any tattoos, but I do have ten piercings. I plan to get my right Conch and my left Rook pierced soon as well; both are ear piercings I like!

Piercings:

6 lobe piercings; three in each ear 

1 right upper helix (cartilage)

1 left tragus

1 nostril

1 naval 

I feel so vanilla. I have only regular piercings on my ear lobes (single) but no tattoos. I have never been able to decide what I want.

2 tattoos (right shoulderblade and left upper thigh) and my ears are pierced. I tried to get my upper ear pierced (left) but the skin grew over the backing of the earring and it had to be cut out so I won't do any more cartlidge piercings. I do want to get my lobes pierced again though.

Latest posts

Back