Tattoo's : Who's got them and wants to show them off

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a few, and love them and plan to get more. Here are a few pics of some of mine. a few spots on my back piece need to be redone, which will happen one of these days, lol

The first one you see was my first man I was jumping around all over the place with this one. It hurt.

The second and third pic is my back piece which is really just two seperate tattoo's the middle I had done about 5 years ago the sides I had done a year ago. The pic looks a bit funny cause I took the picture myself, kinda hard taking a pic of your back and tring to stand up straight at the same time, lol

Oh yeah I also have a few that I can not post here, maybe I will post them in the sex thread.

I would love to see other's tat's if they want to share.

frogtat9cs.jpg

fairy27vt.jpg

fairy11yk.jpg

Least in the other threads I saw no names on the lower back. I know at least 5 people around here that have their name on their lower back and im like wtf. I finaly decided that its for when they are getting some that people can remember their names. :-/

Latest posts

Back