Taylor Made Minerals or Fyrinnae?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently, I've been interested in some eye pigments. Which company do you prefer? Taylor Made Minerals or Fyrinnae? They both look excellent and I love the colors, but I'm leaning more towards Taylor Made Minerals because of its prices. What do you girls think?

Plus, do anyone know when Taylor Made Mineral's holiday sale ends? :x

Thanks everyone! <3

I would go with Taylor Made for now. Fyrinnae has an outrageous processing time. I'm not sure when the TMM sale ends.

there's about $2 diff between the prices but are the qualities comparable? the discount @ TMM is tempting me!!!

I have only used TMM, but the quality is amazing! You get a ton of product in her jars. TMM is extremely popular on the boards. I have over 20 pigments of hers and love all of them.

I would definitely recommend Taylor Made. Like everyone else said, her prices are great and you get a ton of product for the price. I have over 50 of her pigments and they are really great. She does a great job packaging and shipping in a timely fashion and I have never received leaky jars before. I also have some Fyrinnae I ordered about a year ago or a little more and they have nice colors, but the price is significantly higher and like another post stated, the processing time is outrageous right now. I was not impressed with how Fyrinnae foils whereas Taylor Made pigments foil extremely well. I would recommend Taylor Made all the way!

Also, another very good choice is The She Space (About Face Cosmetics). Heather (the owner) has AWESOME colors. They are a little more pricey than Taylor Made, but her pigments are really unique and they are just great and well worth the price the whole way around. They also foil EXTREMELY well.

Both Fyi and Tmm make great products. I agree that the time between ordering and receiving your products from Fyi is longer than some of the other companies ( I believe that it took about 2 weeks for me to receive my order from them) this wasn't a problem for me because I was very pleased with their products but if that's a concern for you then maybe you'd be happier trying Tmm initially.

Originally Posted by impassioned /img/forum/go_quote.gif Recently, I've been interested in some eye pigments. Which company do you prefer? Taylor Made Minerals or Fyrinnae? They both look excellent and I love the colors, but I'm leaning more towards Taylor Made Minerals because of its prices. What do you girls think?
Plus, do anyone know when Taylor Made Mineral's holiday sale ends? :x

Thanks everyone! <3

first of all I dont have an experiant with eye shadows. but I order a foundations samples from taylor and the shipping is so fast and she so sweery woman.

really!

I will order the foundation becouse the terrific..

beside there is a sale right now in the site..

Both Fyrinnae and Taylor Made have a fantastic colour range. But, Fyrinnae have a really long processing time right now. I have plenty of pigments from each.

I'd say order from Taylor Made this time and try Fyrinnae when they get themselves sorted.

I love the colors that I see on the Taylor Made site, but I noticed that the ingredients for the eyeshadows contain alot of preservatives and chemicals, vs. pure minerals like other sites. How does everyone feel about all the chemicals? I can see why their pigments would be brighter and have better staying power with the chemicals, but not sure I want those on my eyes when I've been so careful about my face minerals. Has anyone had any breakouts from these?

Originally Posted by AverysMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the colors that I see on the Taylor Made site, but I noticed that the ingredients for the eyeshadows contain alot of preservatives and chemicals, vs. pure minerals like other sites. How does everyone feel about all the chemicals? I can see why their pigments would be brighter and have better staying power with the chemicals, but not sure I want those on my eyes when I've been so careful about my face minerals. Has anyone had any breakouts from these? are you sure about TMM eyeshadows? becouse I see in fyrinnae that the eyeshadows is not minerals..

but in TMM is a minerals if I not wrong..

i realy wanna get the piggies but i dont have enough money to spend on makeup argggghhhhhh

tmm, definitely. because of fyrinnae's terribly long processing times which reflects a bad cs, imho.

i just bought some taylor made pigments. They were cheap but i REALLY need to stop spending so much money on makeup. =(

how bout mad minerals? what do you guys think of their piggies. they're only $2!!!

MAD is terrific. So is The She Space.

And I gotta stop spending so much money on make-up!

to me the quality it's almost the same, but I say go for taylor, fyrinnae is having a really long processing time and I'm not really fond of their behaviour (Spelling?)

Latest posts

Back