TCA peel for removing tan on face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello I ordered tca 8% peel.This is my first time using chemical peel on my face. The reason I ordered this tca peel is to remove the tan skin from my face.I been using yogurt and papaya mask everyday for a month to remove the tan,The masks help a little ,but the tan is still there.

I have the tan on my face for about a year and a half. Will the tca 8% peel lightening my face or remove the tan?

Are you trying to change your skin tone, or did you apply a false tan that isn't fading
icon_question.gif

The tan on my face is from the sun. Is the tca 8% peel the best option for removing the tan fast and even? I feel like the only way to remove this tan is to peel the skin

Originally Posted by DBGenevieve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you trying to change your skin tone, or did you apply a false tan that isn't fading
icon_question.gif
The tan on my face is from the sun. Is the tca 8% peel the best option for removing the tan fast and even? I feel like the only way to remove this tan is to peel the skin

Latest posts

Back