Teal and Gold Eye Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you everyone!! it was kind of hard taking the pics. lol.

it was fun though. glad you guys liked it
smile.gif

any other color suggestions for me to try to make a tutorial out of?

Originally Posted by Liz thank you everyone!! it was kind of hard taking the pics. lol.
it was fun though. glad you guys liked it
smile.gif

any other color suggestions for me to try to make a tutorial out of?

Your eyes look Hazel in the photos, I wonder if you have an e/s look that brings out the green? That would make a great tutorial!

Hi Liz, that looks really polished well done! as for other combinations rose and copper always look pretty as do heathers and grays.

DAMN LIZ YOUR A KNOCKOUT LOL.I WOULD NEVER THINK TO USE ALL THOSE COLORS 2GETHER BUT THEY LOOKED SO GOOD.THEY EVEN LOOKED NICE WITHOUT UR LIPS DONE.WONDERFUL JOB, U NEED TO DO MORE.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean Your eyes look Hazel in the photos, I wonder if you have an e/s look that brings out the green? That would make a great tutorial! haha. i'll have to tell my bf that you said my eyes look hazel. he's always saying his eyes are hazel and mine are brown.

You are gorgeous, Liz! I LOVE those colors together and you did such a nice job with them. I'd definitely love to see more tutorials. I just bought sketch and have been playing around with it but am having a hard time knowing what other colors to blend with it. Could you do me a favor and do a tutorial with that mixed with colors of your choice, please?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa You are gorgeous, Liz! I LOVE those colors together and you did such a nice job with them. I'd definitely love to see more tutorials. I just bought sketch and have been playing around with it but am having a hard time knowing what other colors to blend with it. Could you do me a favor and do a tutorial with that mixed with colors of your choice, please? eek. i don't have that color. is it a dark redish color?

Originally Posted by Liz eek. i don't have that color. is it a dark redish color? It's a burgundy plum. What would go good with that?

Wow how awesome!! Your eyes look amazing! Amberlights is my fave shadow. I will try that look with Shimmermoss in crease. Would that work?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa It's a burgundy plum. What would go good with that? maybe try something alittle monochromatic. using star violet/plum dressing/hepcat/cranberry in the crease
light pinks on the inner lid

or maybe light golds/shimmery tans on the lid and sketch in the crease

thanks J! you should do a tutorial too!i know people like your "outer V" hehe.

Originally Posted by Liz thanks J! you should do a tutorial too!i know people like your "outer V" hehe. I´m definitely a member of the "Janelle´s Outer V"-fanclub
smile.gif

GORGEOUS--Liz you are so talented!

Oh and your brows are absolutely dreamy!

Originally Posted by CWHF GORGEOUS--Liz you are so talented!
Oh and your brows are absolutely dreamy!

hehe. thank you!

Oh yes and while you are at it do mine too! You are sooo talented!

Originally Posted by Naturally YES ..very beautiful ..come and do my eyes please!

Back