Teal and Gold Eye Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Job, I may have to try that look now. Tried something like it before and turned out awful, had to take all off and do the old standby look.

Beautiful Liz!

I love it, thanks for making this tutorial.

I absolutely love your brows!

thanks everyone! just keep practicing
smile.gif

I really like that color combo, I would have never thought about putting those 2 shades together. Thanks for the idea! Love this tutorial we need to see more of them from you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh my god Liz!! you are so gorgeous........I wanna do this very eye look! Thank you so much for posting. Would not have come up with that combo myself cuz i lack creativity........lol.........but thanks !! It looks beautiful (you should do more FOTD's and tutorials)

thank you! i'll try to do some more tutorials!!

i don't do fotds cause i never go anywhere to wear makeup. heeh

Originally Posted by Trisha you dont need an excuse to wear MU Lizzy! x i don't go anywhere. i either go to the gym or i'm at home. lol.
i do do my makeup when i go shopping, but it's usually neutral stuff, that's why i don't post my fotds
icon_redface.gif

I her ya, Liz! I am home most of the time and so I don't wear anything. Makeup, I mean. I have clothes on right now.

Liz - nice tut! Ur a beautiful young lady! I love playing w/mu so on w/ends I try out a new look or try to get creative.

Lisa - we know u don't need mu - u a hot mama! Mora says just don't change too drastically or she may go into attack mode LOL!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I her ya, Liz! I am home most of the time and so I don't wear anything. Makeup, I mean. I have clothes on right now. lol. for right now. haha

Originally Posted by Trisha i wear MU even when im staying home! i just love practicing/experimenting! x i should be practicing lol

Back