Thank you girls!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you girls that you are awesome and all the advice and tips you give are sooo helpful!!! I just tried out makeup brushes for the very first time in my life (only because I saw it here on MUT) and OMG!!! I feel soooo beautiful!!!! My makeup has never looked this good before!!! This is the best website out there you you girls are the BEST!!!!!

http://www.gifanimations.com/Image/Animations/Love/love_007.gif___1119628486114

4flow.gif

i must admit that this is the most fun i've had in a while and i look forward to seeing the new posts everyday. thank you too!

There really is a difference when using make up brushes, isn't there. I love the flawless finishh i get when i use my foundation brush but i rarely have time to use it in the mornings!

That's great!! Glad we could all help you out ! MuT is a great way to find new products, get ideas - and advice... all from the best people! :icon_love Glad you are liking your new brushes!!

Great thread!
smile.gif

I really love this forum. There's a lot of very knowledgable ladies here who are always gracious enough to answer my stupid questions anyway!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks ladies!

i agree.. everyone on MuT are *incredibly* nice and helpful! im definitely pleased with this site=)

No prob,sweetie, i think this is the most helpful,kind and fun site for women,that i have ever been on!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love :icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leadfoot Great thread!
smile.gif

I really love this forum. There's a lot of very knowledgable ladies here who are always gracious enough to answer my stupid questions anyway!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks ladies!

On MUT, there is no such thing as a stupid question.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy I just wanted to tell you girls that you are awesome and all the advice and tips you give are sooo helpful!!! I just tried out makeup brushes for the very first time in my life (only because I saw it here on MUT) and OMG!!! I feel soooo beautiful!!!! My makeup has never looked this good before!!! This is the best website out there you you girls are the BEST!!!!! ;p;p

Originally Posted by Marisol On MUT, there is no such thing as a stupid question.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

;p;p

I AGREE MARISOL,lololol;p;p
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ditto....All here are willing to help !

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That's great!! Glad we could all help you out ! MuT is a great way to find new products, get ideas - and advice... all from the best people! :icon_love Glad you are liking your new brushes!!

Originally Posted by Marisol

On MUT, there is no such thing as a stupid question.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

;p;p

That is right, Marisol. We here will never be RUDE or blatantly MEAN when you ask questions. It is not in our nature.

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love I love MuT and everyone here too!!! Much better than the other MU communities I've tried.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love I love MuT and everyone here too!!! Much better than the other MU communities I've tried.

aww that is nice Motorcycle gurl
wink.gif

I agree with you with all my heart! This is the best board of all the boards. :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love I love MuT and everyone here too!!! Much better than the other MU communities I've tried.

Latest posts

Back