Thank You HarleyMom & Haloinrverse!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanna thank the both of ye for the fab recipes on this forum. I showed a few of them to my mum today & she thought they were fab. She's gonna try some of them over Christmas. I think ye deserve a huge pat on the back for all the work ye put it.

Happy Holidays & thanks for the recipes which will put an end to my weight loss program for Christmas. I'll be here in January searching for some low-fat recipes!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Happy Holidays & thanks for the recipes which will put an end to my weight loss program for Christmas. You are too funny Laura! LOL They are good aren't they? Being I still live home with my mom who cooks - I'm not big yet on playing chef.. LOL

Happy Holidays & thanks for the recipes which will put an end to my weight loss program for Christmas. I'll be here in January searching for some low-fat recipes!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL...I'm in the middle of my Christmas baking marathon has I type, I'll be sure to start filling up the "Light and Healthy" section after the Holidays, heaven knows I'm gonna need em .

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 And that's me! Breaking the trampoline!!!

give give give, it's all about giving!

Originally Posted by laura127

I just wanna thank the both of ye for the fab recipes on this forum. I showed a few of them to my mum today & she thought they were fab. She's gonna try some of them over Christmas. I think ye deserve a huge pat on the back for all the work ye put it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back