Thank You, Thank You !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a quick little "Thank You" note to all the girls who voted for me , and Angela for nominating me.. I was so happy & thrilled to win :icon_love - what a LONG month!! Whew!!!

Just wish I could of known who did vote me in, it doesn't tell ya
confused.gif
- But, you know who you are, and my heart goes out to each & every one of you...xx

Originally Posted by K*O* Just a quick little "Thank You" note to all the girls who voted for me , and Angela for nominating me.. I was so happy & thrilled to win :icon_love - what a LONG month!! Whew!!!Just wish I could of known who did vote me in, it doesn't tell ya
confused.gif
- But, you know who you are, and my heart goes out to each & every one of you...xx

Congrates Ms... karen...I have congrates you before in another Thread....but maybe you haven't seen...I Congrates you with claps...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Congrats sweet lady, you deserve it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Just a quick little "Thank You" note to all the girls who voted for me , and Angela for nominating me.. I was so happy & thrilled to win :icon_love - what a LONG month!! Whew!!!Just wish I could of known who did vote me in, it doesn't tell ya
confused.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Way to go Karen! What are you going to spend your GC on? Hmmmm????
biggrin.gif
Wait a sec, I think I'm getting this mixed up with the Reveiw challenge! There isn't a GC is there? Ok, open mouth, insert foot.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Wait a sec, I think I'm getting this mixed up with the Reveiw challenge! There isn't a GC is there? Ok, open mouth, insert foot.
icon_redface.gif
LMAO!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back