Thanks to Perlanga

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For recommending the Avon Correct and Fade Peel pads. I had read that she loved them and I was browsing Avon's site and they were on sale, so I thought, What the heck! Well, I Love them!! I've been using them for about 3 weeks and I haven't had any breakouts and all of my old ones are gone and they really do help with the past marks too. I just wipe my acne prone spots every night (nose and chin). It makes my skin feel smoother in those areas too and I haven't had any drieness at all! I have another jar on its way and you know I'll be stocking up every time they're on sale! They might even be still on sale right now. Last time I checked they were $2.99!

So thank you so much Perlanga!!!
smile.gif

Yay for you having found something that works! That's always a good feeling!

I've used these too and liked them, although I like Avon's Anew peel better. And once those are used up I'm going to get some Garden of Wisdom exfo pads. It's so much quicker than using a scrubby lol I'm lazy.

I'm glad you liked them!

I ordered the ANEW peel pads too. They had those on sale for half off! I've never tried them before, so I'm excited. I think those with the Correct and Fade Peel pads will get my skin in great shape. I also use MK Microdermabrasion, so I'll alternate between the two so it's not too much for my skin!

Originally Posted by vickih /img/forum/go_quote.gif does it help with blackheads? Yes it does! I usually have little black heads on my nose and in the crevices next to my nose, but they're gone!!

I'm bumping this because I don't think she's seen it yet! LOL I got my order and I'm so glad because I already used up my whole container. I also tried the ANEW pads and I love them as well!

ok I am soooo confused when it comes to these peels? can you use the Avon Correct and Fade with the ANEW Clinical Peel? I have blackheads, and some acne marks, as well as stubborn whiteheads that don't seem to go away.. so what should i use? both, one or the other? HELP!

kopfkratz.gif

Wow, well I'm flattered. That product is really amazing, I didn't expect much from them, but you can really tell they work after a week or so, and for the price they are amazing. I'm really happy for you.

Originally Posted by vickih /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok I am soooo confused when it comes to these peels? can you use the Avon Correct and Fade with the ANEW Clinical Peel? I have blackheads, and some acne marks, as well as stubborn whiteheads that don't seem to go away.. so what should i use? both, one or the other? HELP!
kopfkratz.gif

I use both! I use the ANEW Clinical at night every other day and the Correct and Fade every morning or night, whichever, but I don't use it at night the same time I use the Clinical cause I don't want the two pads to wash eachother off, does that make sense! The Correct and Fade will help get rid of the black heads and white heads as well as the past marks and the ANEW will help with the past marks too! Hope that helps, Vicki!!

Originally Posted by perlanga2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, well I'm flattered. That product is really amazing, I didn't expect much from them, but you can really tell they work after a week or so, and for the price they are amazing. I'm really happy for you. Aww! You're sweet! I figured I had to check them out after you mentioned them because your skin is so gorgeous!! My skin has been clear since I started using them, so I'm so grateful for the rec!! I'm gonna have to start buying like 4 or 5 at a time! LOL

Latest posts

Back