THC Cosmetics...anyone ever use them???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just came across this line on another site...just wondering if anyone's ever tried any of it. Some of the stuff looked interesting, like the eyeshadows and some lip stuff.

I think it was howtobeauty. I don't like all their stuff, I just saw some products that looked interesting. And for a lot of the stuff, they have pics of how it looks on a fair skinned girl and on a darker complexion. It's kind of neat

Interesting
smile.gif
Too many brands so little time
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I think it was howtobeauty. I don't like all their stuff, I just saw some products that looked interesting. And for a lot of the stuff, they have pics of how it looks on a fair skinned girl and on a darker complexion. It's kind of neat

Me too. I don't think I'll ever have a collection from another brand like I have from Mac
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It isn't big but it is a great e/s collection for me. I use my Mac everyday and my friend only uses hers when she goes out.

Originally Posted by charms23 So true...but somehow I just find it incredibly hard to stray from MAC
icon_redface.gif

wow. those are interesting products and a neat site. i wonder how much are they? i try doing the buy thing, but it didn't work

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Never heard of them either... but I'm a MAC lover now anyway! lol :icon_love did you check out the site. it's pretty cool with the way they show you what the color looks like on actual skin. they have better pics of the stuff also, unlike most site's color swatches.
they also give a couple tutorials.

i also like the body art pics. they're interesting and pretty

Yeah, I liked the way they have the site set up too. Especially with the pics of what the colors look like on. Just don't know about the quality of any of it.

do you know how much they cost? i couldn't find prices for them.

Latest posts

Back