The $1 Beauty Site

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!! Went surfing and chanced upon this website. The lipglaze looks delicious, reminded me of 1 particular brand. Everything at US$1, isn't that cool? Anything tried their products? Raves/Rants? Any recommendations?? www.eyeslipsface.com

I haven't tried anything but I have heard only bad things from people who have tried stuff. I guess for the price it's worth trying but I am passing on this brand.

Yeah, thats ELF. I have Shimmering Facial Whip in Persimmon & the lipgloss' in Mauve Luxe, Pink Lemonade & Hot. I haven't tried them yet but the facial Whip looks really nice, the color is great. I'll let you know when I try them. Originally Posted by caramelgirl Hi!! Went surfing and chanced upon this website. The lipglaze looks delicious, reminded me of 1 particular brand. Everything at US$1, isn't that cool? Anything tried their products? Raves/Rants? Any recommendations?? www.eyeslipsface.com

I just stumbled across this site today and I want to know if anyone has tried ELF yet because it looks too good to be true and I want to know what ingredients they're using too.

I havent gone or bought anything from the site, but it sounds pretty cool though. I'm in the UK aswell, but I'll check it out to see what goodies they have.
sdrop.gif

I used this site for my childrens stocking stuffers last Christmas. I also purchased a couple of the brushes....and they aren't half bad (like the big powder or blush brushes)....they are far from the high end, but for the price, they are soft and lush (again, note, they are not high end, those were just my findings). I used the elf brushed until I found my set that I'm currently using (different brand).

Oh and I did notice the eye shadow aren't very pigmented (my girls have them, but they dont' know the difference). There also was a pretty shimmery body whip, but I don't know how or where I'd wear it, cuz it rubs off on everything.

So if you have childrens it's great inexpensive items.

Latest posts

Back