The 2007 VMAs!! After Shock Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your thoughts of the show?! Post them all here...
rockwoot.gif
The show it's about to air, i'll post my thoughts later! See ya!
smile.gif

We still got about 3 hours to go on the West Coast.

So please, not so much spoilers!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif We still got about 3 hours to go on the West Coast.
So please, not so much spoilers!

I agree! hahaha 3 hours. boooooooo!

Show starts in 15 mins! (ET) Everyone wants to see if Britney will do well... we shall see...I'll comment as I'am watching the show! =)

Please, anyone who will be watching before the West Coasters get to watch:

Use the SPOILER button if you plan on posting!!

I am watching and playing on the computer at the same time. wtf is up with Paris' dress? But yeah, I really am only watching it to see Britney b/c I have been brainwashed by celebrity gossip, lol

Is her presentation going to be the first one in the night?

yea, i know...wtf britney.....whatever

She totally half-assed it! She looked like she didn't give a ****. Obvious she was lip-syncing..duh...i'm just pissed b/c everyone thought she was going to do something big. She didn't even open her mouth how she is supposed to, to make it look like she ATTEMPTED to sing the song. It sucked.

Wrap spoiler tags around it:

[spoiler ]PUT YOUR TEXT HERE[/spoiler ]

only leave out the space at the end:

see, it's easy!

If you post using the advanced editor instead of quick reply, there is a button called "spoil" as well.

alicia keys has a 5-head

ugh she needs to go back to bangs

and for whatever reason she just looks greasy all over

....and britney's bra looks hot i want one!

OMG britney was so sad and she looked like she didnt care to lipsynch or even dance.

D listed already has the Britney performance online.

Guys and gals, please be courteous to our MUTers on the west coast and use the spoiler button!

Okay, it's my birthday guys and gals and I am not spending the rest of the night editing posts. Do NOT post spoilers without using the spoiler button! Several members have specifically asked that this thread remain spoiler free, so please have some respect for them and the mods that will have to clean it up!

I just think its silly that a link needs a spoiler. No one says you have to click on it and thats all im going to say about it.

Latest posts

Back