The 40 Yr Old Virgin - Seen It?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Omg, this should almost be under the topic "Movies that make you cry" - I saw this film last week, I never laughed so hard in my life. Anyone else seen this yet? I definitely recommend it. It's a little vulgar, but funny as can be!
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif

Hi Charmaine,

Please do, I need someone elses take on this. my girlfriend and I went and were in absolute hysterics during the first 5 minutes of the movie. The whole movie theater was in hysterics..

Suzi

Originally Posted by Charmaine I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait to!

I thought this movie was ok.. overhyped for sure. I thought Wedding Crashers was one of the funniest movies ever!
biggrin.gif

Hi Lily,

I loved Wedding Crashers too, but 40 yr old virgin I thought was way funnier!!

JMO.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I thought this movie was ok.. overhyped for sure. I thought Wedding Crashers was one of the funniest movies ever!
biggrin.gif

Wasn't sure if I'd watch it based on the previews...don't know I think i'll give it try but maybe I'll wait until more people review it.

i saw this when it first opened. CRACKED ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I thought this movie was ok.. overhyped for sure. I thought Wedding Crashers was one of the funniest movies ever!
biggrin.gif
I agree with you on this one. While I thought it was funny,part of the movie slowed down for me towards the end. I did think it was a good movie but Wedding Crashers was better.

Well I almost walked out of this movie last night. I wanted to see something funny with my friends and we had seen the preview so we said why not, it looks funny. Well for me vulgar to the extreme doesn't equal funny at all. Oh I am not saying I did not laugh because I did at the waxing scene and also the one where he tries the condoms but I also thought it was way too vulgar for my taste. Wedding Crashers was funny IMO and it didn't have the vulgar extreme side of 40 years old virgin. Plus the guy was pathetic. I mean the toy, the rigid schedule, his anti-social behavior, etc. so of course when you see that you go, no wonder he is a virgin. This movie was not what I was expecting and I still cannot believe a mother brought her two young children to see that. They had to be 10 I think... We did see a dad make his daughter leave the theater though after 15 minutes in the movie. So no I didn't like it...

Latest posts

Back