The $540.00 Makeup Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Bottega Veneta

Matte/Shine Cosmetic Case

Patent and matte woven leather give this classic woven leather a chic shade.

Top zip closure

Fully lined

8"W X 5"H X 3"D

Made in Italy

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, A CUSTOMER MAY ORDER NO MORE THAN THREE UNITS OF THIS ITEM EVERY THIRTY DAYS.

Sold at Saks

Reaction score
yeah right. I would never pay that much for a makeup BAG.And I can only imagine what type of 'scalper' would be buying any more than 3 per day!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah right. I would never pay that much for a makeup BAG.And I can only imagine what type of 'scalper' would be buying any more than 3 per day! Forget the price... its freaking ugly!

Reaction score
It's only leather...even so, it's not worth $350. unless it has like a piece of Jake Gyllenhaal's skin (lol jk) but even then I still wouldn't buy it. there's nothing remotely cute about the bag. It's blah...I'd rather use the money to buy my MAC holiday collection
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
EEEeeeks, double Eeeks cuz it IS leather, I like fake leather lol

Reaction score
One I would not pay that for a makeup bag. Two Ewww! It's woven. Didn't woven die years ago? I was hoping there would be no return.

Reaction score
I like how kids are starving in different countries and saks is selling a bag that can feed those children for a good 6-8 months. Sweet!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wouldn't waste the money on it if I had the money to waste.
iagree.gif

Reaction score
Its too simple. I woulden't buy it, maybe if it was like $10 or something then yeah. IT kind of reminds me of this one that NYC was selling for $2.50 the other day.

Latest posts