The All Natural Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've ordered from The All Natural Face (theallnaturalface.com/) in the past and today they sent me an email notification of a sale they are having in honor of having been invited to participate in the pre-Emmy's Talent Lounge (freebies for the celebrities).  I found their prices reasonable and liked the eye shadows I ordered, so thought I would post.  I ordered their deluxe sampler as I'd like to try their foundation and blushes.  Here are the details from the email (the palette they are referencing is essentially a mixing tray shaped like an artists palette):

You will receive an additional 20% off your order with this sale!  You may also get the free palette with a minimum 20.00 order too:)   

Enter the word EMMY into the discount code box to receive the 20 % off and then enter the word Makeup in to the box separately for the palette.  Your order must be $20.00 before shipping for the sale to apply.  Past orders are not applicable ( we just got invited:)  With this sale there will be a strict policy of no code entered...no promo..so make sure you enter the code:)  You can share the sale details with friends and family and use the discount as often as you would like during the sale period:)   

8/3/12-9/30/12

Here is the sampler set I got from The All Natural Face, called the "Get Started Green Kit, Sample Just About Everything for $23".  It's a great selection for the price, IMO.

Back