The art of retouching

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is good to see, makes you feel better about yourself,knowing these "babes" aren't perfect either!

icon_eek.gif
WOW!

i enjoyed the post

Originally Posted by Eva121 This is good to see, makes you feel better about yourself,knowing these "babes" aren't perfect either!

claps.gif
ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SHOWS WHAT AN ARTIST LOOKS LIKE BEFORE THE RETOUCHING IS DONE! I THINK ALOT MORE PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THE BEFORE AND AFTER WORK OF RETOUCHING!

I'll have to check this out when I get home, my job "blocked" it....Now I really can't wait to see it...haha

Originally Posted by Eva121 This is good to see, makes you feel better about yourself,knowing these "babes" aren't perfect either!

yeah, models are all really just as imperfect as the rest of us. Even the guys get touched up to look better!

Originally Posted by lilyindavis Wow that is so cool.. I need someone to do that with my photos!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Me too...hee hee...hb

Wow, I knew they touched up wrinkles and blemishes and such, but I didn't realize they changed the size of boobs and butts, and smoothed out frizzy hair!

You know, you can also play "Guess who has breast implants" looking at these photos, lol

Actually, one time I did get a portrait of myself touched up ... but the only difference I could see was that they gave me this fake tan that made my skin a weird shade of pink! I much prefered the untouched version!
wink.gif

I this site a while ago. It's really fun to look at and see the difference. It's also good inspiration for those of us completely infatuated with Photoshop (hehe); retouching pictures is fun. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, that was great to see. Also, wouldn't it be nice to pass your cursor over your fat and have it dissappear? Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by Nicolet Wow, that was great to see. Also, wouldn't it be nice to pass your cursor over your fat and have it dissappear? Thanks for sharing! You got THAT right!!! lol
claps.gif

some of the retouched ones look fake, like a painting, not a picture.

Latest posts

Back