The "average" bra size

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Christie ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif 36B. But just barely a B, perhaps an A-. No one in my family is very big in the breast department. We might be related?? Our family has the same problem.. Even the women! Lol. Its called the Hutton curse.. Small breasted man haters.. Goes way way back..
I'm actually a 38 A - B due to my pitutary condition.. But thanks to the wonders of chemistry I use a 38 C.... Just looks more natural... That make me above average?
biggrin.gif

I'm a 34B, and for the most part I have too many choices. Every time I walk into a victorias secret, I want to buy everything.

I think its funny when girls say they want big boobs. Girls no you dont they are an aweful pain. I had a C cup when I was 13-14 and it was aweful, it hurt so bad. Now I have a D i could actually wear a DD but dont, and its still a pain and hurts worse. Girls who arm smaller dont know how lucky they are. Id kill to have some small ones! I wanna get a reduction but im scared of surgry.

i'm a 32D - i wish mine were smaller since i'm very petite and they look ridiculous on me. beside, it's hard to find cute bras in this particular size. =(

i'm a 34B/32B and i always find my bra size lol (its actually right in between at 33)

when i was younger i used to want bigger boobs cause guys tend to like that

but i can wear cute tops (and not look flat) and the guys i've been with like my bewbs so i've learned to like them too...don't really wanna change them

32 DDD or 34D to DD depending on the maker. I LOVE being bustier but the way I'm built I'm cleavage challenged and I don't look that busty at all. Finding bras is near impossible if I'm looking for something sexy. My options are all but limited to granny bras. Nordstrom does have more brands and they offer a larger selection of sizes. Felina is my favorite brand.

Being busty is nice but don't get me into the problems with button up shirts and keeping the things CLOSED. I'm known to accidentally give people a show just because I've shifted my body a certain way.

I'm a 36C, but I am also at my heaviest. When I am skinny ( size 5 or 7) My boobs are really small. Like a B. I like having C's now, but I am like outgrowing a size 12 here.....Anyhoo, Whats up with all u girls having big boobs abd being skinny. I am so jealous!

I used to be 36A...but then i gained a lil weight so I'm a 36B now. The only thing I'd like to do is a lose a lil bit of the stomach w/o losing my boobs! lol

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to be 36A...but then i gained a lil weight so I'm a 36B now. The only thing I'd like to do is a lose a lil bit of the stomach w/o losing my boobs! lol Exactly~!!!!!!!

I am now a 42 C.....id like to be a 38 C in a the next few months though.

Back