The "average" bra size

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I hate that Victoria's Secret is so limited size wise. I pretty much avoid them. Even when I was at a low weight (36D or so) they had limited selection in my size.

Reaction score
I am 32DD and while VS carries my size in some bras they aren't actually designed to fit on anyone with my frame (also happen to be 5'1) so they don't really fit properly no matter what. However, I haven't been able to find comfortable bras under 100$, which I really don't want to spend on breast holders.

Anyone know good bra companies for petite/thin/full-chested women? I find people cater to full-chested and petite women but they seem to assume these women must all be morbidly obese.

Reaction score
It's really interesting (and a bit sad) to me that well over half of the posts in this thread mention people are unhappy with their breast size. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For the record, I'm a 36 D- and my boobs are actually one of my favorite physical features!

Reaction score
I'm 16 and a 34C, the biggest in my family! Does that make me above average? 

Reaction score
Bought some Betsey Johnson bras in my "sister size" (34C) as they were sold out in my regular size (36B). Debating as to whether or not I should exchange for the 36B.

Do you ever wear your sister's sizes or stick with your regular size?

Latest posts