The Bachelor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not watching it. I only watched the one with Firestone because he was from San Francisco and didn't really catch my eye so I haven't been into them at all.

Originally Posted by Marisol

Not watching it. I only watched the one with Firestone because he was from San Francisco and didn't really catch my eye so I haven't been into them at all.

Its really good

Nope... haven't seen it. I think I saw one episode when the show first started, but that's about it. I usually have to watch shows like that from the start of the season - or else I really don't get an interest for them mid-way through.
icon_wink.gif

I've been watching it this season, and while I appreciate that they're trying to mix it up a little, it's not really working for me. I don't really like any of the girls who are left, and I think a whole bunch of good ones got booted too early in the game.

I like the registered nurse the best, I forget her name

Originally Posted by paige3838

I've been watching it this season, and while I appreciate that they're trying to mix it up a little, it's not really working for me. I don't really like any of the girls who are left, and I think a whole bunch of good ones got booted too early in the game.

Originally Posted by Marisol Not watching it. I only watched the one with Firestone.... I only watched the first & the one w/Firestone too. I caught the first episode of this new crop of love-hungry fame-seekers, & was so grossed out by everyone on there. Something about Charlie is just SOOOOOOO skeevy.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Something about Charlie is just SOOOOOOO skeevy. Yeah, he's the least attractive Bachelor ever. Well, maybe after the first guy... he was kind of yucky, too.

Yeah, he's the least attractive Bachelor ever. Well, maybe after the first guy... he was kind of yucky, too.

but you have to admit, he is one of the more personable ones

Yeah, he's the least attractive Bachelor ever. Well, maybe after the first guy... he was kind of yucky, too.

OH the Batchelor was tight tonight! He is down to the last 3. All hotties LOL. He is pretty much the best batchelor I have seen and I have seen them all. He is hilarious and fun

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Anyone here watch "The Bachelor"?
Just wondering?

I saw it last night, - I hope he picks the girl that brought him to see her family...Her "Nana" is hot stuff !!! Nana was telling her to go to bed with him so he'd pick her HA HA..... I was hysterical !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O*

I saw it last night, - I hope he picks the girl that brought him to see her family...Her "Nana" is hot stuff !!! Nana was telling her to go to bed with him so he'd pick her HA HA..... I was hysterical !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah wasnt she? she was hilarious!!

Watching the previews for next week, I'm not loving the format change... having all the girls together at the same resort adds a whole new dimension to the drama-game factor, and takes a lot away from the getting-to-know-someone finding-your-soulmate aspect of it. I mean, we're obviously watching a reality TV game, but it doesn't leave a lot of room for hoping they make it even until the After the Rose Ceremony show.

I think this season of the Bachelor is funny.
icon_lol.gif
The guy is kind of a clown and the girls are cattier than ever.

Originally Posted by wongy74

I think this season of the Bachelor is funny.
icon_lol.gif
The guy is kind of a clown and the girls are cattier than ever.

Oh you watch it Jess?

Sure do. I missed one or two episodes, but I'm pretty much up to speed.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh you watch it Jess?

Originally Posted by wongy74

Sure do. I missed one or two episodes, but I'm pretty much up to speed.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Do you hate or like Krisaly? I actually like her altho she was a major witch!

I don't mind Krisily but her voice can grate on my nerves. Something about her says "street tough" for some reason, so I don't really see her with Charlie.

The two that I don't like:

Kimberley- slut. Dammit, I know she's a swimsuit model but she's got to give it a rest. Her body isn't the thing that was going to win Charlie over. And it didn't! LOL, I can't believe she even dragged him into the kitchen to make out. Keep your pants on, lady!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sarah W.-crazy, manipulative biatch. This girl is just nuts.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Do you hate or like Krisaly? I actually like her altho she was a major witch!

I don't think Charlie is the most attractive guy in the world, but my goodness he's so funny. Seems so down to earth, unlike Mr. Firestone and that first guy. I've unfortunately missed a lot of this show.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia

I don't think Charlie is the most attractive guy in the world, but my goodness he's so funny. Seems so down to earth, unlike Mr. Firestone and that first guy. I've unfortunately missed a lot of this show.
icon_sad.gif

Isnt he hilarious!!! I just love Sarah the registered Nurse! isnt that her name?

Latest posts

Back