the BEST exfoliation product!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i thought i'd tell you about this exfoliation product i found. its called the Baiden Mitten and its amazing!    i used to get really bad ingrown hairs on my bikini line and i had scars and pigmentation from picking at them (sorry, tmi!). i tried every product for ingrown hairs that i could find but none of them worked well for me. i was searching online one day for more products i could try when i found the baiden mitten. it was quite expensive but i bought it anyway and it was definitely worth it! i used it on my legs, bikini line and face. you could actually see the dead skin rolling off my legs, it sounds disgusting but it was weirdly satisfying lol. my skin was soo soft after using it, even my boyfriend noticed. i've been using it for over 2 months and my bikini line has dramatically improved. the pigmentation is pretty much gone, and the scars have really faded. i still get the odd ingrown hair but nowhere near as bad as i used to.    its also really good to use before going for a spray tan or putting fake on yourself as it gets rid of all the dry and dead skin so you don't have patches where your tan is darker!   i highly recommend this product. its definitely worth the price! here's the link to the website:     {link deleted}   enjoy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes that right. But i feel Origins is also on of the top exfoliation product. It treats the pigmentation and the scars.

Latest posts

Back