the best eye cream recommendation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what eye cream can instantly removed fine lines under the eyes? and because I have puffiness and dark circles, i was wondering how to get rid of them all, if someone can reply, can also tell me your daily skin care routine? 

Will hit 30 soon, just want to learn more skin care tips.
biggrin.gif

I am also suffering from same problem. There are some black dark circles under my eyes. If you find any tips please let me know.

I know that it's important to use the eye cream contains retinol and vitamin K. Dark circles may be caused by a deficiency of vitamin K mostly. Plus retinol and vitamin K reduce puffiness and discoloration. What is your daily eye cream?

Various eye creams are there in the market......So you can try them but before trying that go through its reviews and ingredients....

okay, so this is a total splurge item and i normally wouldn't buy something this expensive, but i tried a sample and really liked it. for your 30th birthday you should treat yourself to some: Orlane Anagenèse 25+ First Time Fighting Eye Contour (http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Orlane-Anagenese-25-First-Time-Fighting-Care-Eye-Contour-Skin-Care/prod103320029/). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

it's 15ml like most eye creams, but it's very runny! you only need a teeny tiny bit of it and a little goes a long way. my 2ml sample lasted forever. i haven't actually reviewed it completely (since most review sites don't even feature it, but i mentioned it a couple of times in my L'Occitane Precious Eye Balm review: http://www.beautylish.com/p/loccitane-immortelle-eye-balm#pr-apamg). HTH. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have listened about lifecell eye cream. This is effective to use and gives good results.

Obagi Elastiderm Eye Cream. The best cream eye cream to reduce the  fine lines under the eyes.

I would like to add that an anti aging eye cream to be effective must have hyaluronic acid for drawing moisture from the air, ceramides for maintaining hydration along with vitamin A,C and E.

Latest posts

Back