the best eye cream recommendation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coQ10 eye cream from DHC...HANDS DOWN.. blows all designer expensive creams out of the water! This is a japanese skin care company I discovered accidently. They have really changed my life...gave me beautiful skin and hair that I thought i'd never have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You have to order online but if you dont like the product you can still send it back after using it a week or two..

you can put in my customer number at the end and say I referred you. They'll give you 10% off and triple points towards free products. You can read all the reviews too . they have LOTS of reviews on all their products. 

(deleted customer number per Terms of Service)

a lot of helpful infos here, and I'm learning from everyone. At my early 20's I had the same problem. Puffy eyes and dark circles are my dilemma. I tried to use natural remedies to relieve my skin problems because I'm afraid that my skin gets irritated with cosmetic products. But it still needs a lasting effect. I can't recommend which is the best product the works. But I found this website that has a products review of eye cream for dark circles available online. http://www.topbeautysecrets.org/eye-cream-reviews/. You may check it for your self and see what's best for you.   I understand that stress is the main reason of those annoying under eye bags. So, I give myself enough time to sleep, proper food and water therapy. It helps to flush out all the toxins in the body. And surprised to see the result that i'm loving my youthful eyes again. Now im 27, and still practicing the same routines. Luckily I found the best treatment for my eyes.

I'm 27 and my main eye concerns are dark circles, occasional puffiness and fine lines caused by dryness.

I found that the best eye cream for me is skyn ICELAND Icelandic Relief Eye Pen - http://www.skyniceland.com/product-39-icelandic-relief-eye-pen

It really feels nice and cool when you apply it, and I love the fact that it looks like a pen so I can carry it around in my purse :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Clinique All About Eyes is really light and moisturizing. Some eye creams are so intense that I feel like I'm crying or having an allergy attack but this one is just the right consistency. Also, a little goes a long way.

I use R+F on my self & clients, it works! I'm a consultant for R+F, if you want samples let me know.

best ever is the Einhornaugenfluid by Schutzengelein

translation: Einhorn = unicorn

Augenfluid = eyefluid

Schutzengelein = guardian angel

It s made in germany. Schutzengelein is international delivery takes 3 - 5 days

biocosmetic non parabene, non animal ingredients - awsome

I don't know if anything can help lines that quickly, but I've been using Bobbi Brown's regular eye cream for over a year and have been really happy with it. I'll also be 30 soon. Yikes! lol

Hi,

I've been searching for a post on Artistry Eye Replenishing Creme. I purchased it recently for my dark circles. The person I bought it from told me to take a little on my ring finger and apply it 5 times anti-clockwise, then 5 times clockwise, and then 5 times in circles.I use twice daily - in the morning and right before going to sleep. Please tell me how to apply it for better results, and how long should I wait to see results?

Awaiting your reply.

Latest posts

Back