The best foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
I like mark's Face XPert, it covers and blends well, yet it allows your skin to "breathe" so you don't break out.

Reaction score
I like prescriptives so far but i want to get others opinions for a foundation that wont break me out because my skin is so sensitive.

Reaction score
I must say bare minerals is my absolutely favorite ever. I can't use any other besides that. Nothing compares to it. ( In my opinion ) As a matter of fact i'm running out of it and im freaking out beacause i had to use a cheap one today and my face looks terrible !

Reaction score
of all the foundations only 'mineral-based' foundations will not make you break out because they don't clog your pores. i started wearing makeup when i was 16, and the only foundation that did not clog my pores was Jane Iredales pressed powder. it is amazing stuff and i have been using it for 5 years now. the finish is flawless and light. it looks so natural, has spf 18 and stays all day.

Reaction score
Regular foundation----Makeup For Ever Duo Mat Powder foundation

Mineral-Monave

Reaction score
I have yet to find mine also!
frown.gif

Reaction score
Chanel´s Liquid foundation, I use Clair (the fairest I believe, because I am as pale as Christmas), it really is the best ever. I have used it for years, it doesn´t ever go chippy or blotchy and keeps a nice glow on my skin, it is like it blends with the skin... it just does something all day until you take it off. I apply it with fingertips, just dabbing it on, easy and quick and effortless. I LOVE it.

Reaction score
I have to say Cargo's foundation, the liquid one. Its so lightweight yet covers so well all my acne. What I love about it is that I dont need to put powder over it, I just dot it on my face and blend to a powdery finish, its def my HG foundation! I love it!!!!!! I always come back to it. Also, another that works for me is the Laura Mercier Oil-Free foundation. BE mineral makeup also works well.

Latest posts