The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome Charmaine.
smile.gif

I switch back & forth from Mirenesse, & Estee Lauder's Magnascopic

Oh my gosh Karen! I love Mirenesse! Where do you get it from? They used to sell it on QVC but not anymore. I bought some Kiss Me mascara but it is no where near the same effect that I get with Mirenesse. Thanks
smile.gif
in advance!

Originally Posted by K*O* I switch back & forth from Mirenesse, & Estee Lauder's Magnascopic

Originally Posted by elljmz Oh my gosh Karen! I love Mirenesse! Where do you get it from? They used to sell it on QVC but not anymore. I bought some Kiss Me mascara but it is no where near the same effect that I get with Mirenesse. Thanks
smile.gif
in advance! I just asked her where she got it... she said from qvc.com - but she's not sure if it's still on there.
icon_confused.gif

Darn!! Am I the ONLY one that likes UD skyscraper mascara?!? That is my HG mascara. I get movie star lashes w/that stuff!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Darn!! Am I the ONLY one that likes UD skyscraper mascara?!? That is my HG mascara. I get movie star lashes w/that stuff!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love Might have to check that out!
smile.gif
So far I'm the only one liking my HG mascara too! -Ultima II Wonderwear- (Good! More for me! LOL
icon_twisted.gif
j/k)

Jennie, hsn.com sell has it. I ordered mine from them about a month ago. You know mascara freak has to try every single mascara on earth so when I read at the hsn board I ordered it
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz Oh my gosh Karen! I love Mirenesse! Where do you get it from? They used to sell it on QVC but not anymore. I bought some Kiss Me mascara but it is no where near the same effect that I get with Mirenesse. Thanks
smile.gif
in advance!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Might have to check that out!
smile.gif
So far I'm the only one liking my HG mascara too! -Ultima II Wonderwear- (Good! More for me! LOL
icon_twisted.gif
j/k) Don't feel bad, nobody's liking my Prescriptives either!

I GOT IT ON HSN.COM - NOT QVC.... ITS FANTASTIC ISN'T IT? - THEY STILL CARRY IT... (Secret weapon mascara)

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webp_id=1887608&web_id=1887608&sz=0&s f=&dept=&cat=&subcat=&gs=&attr=&ocm=sekw

smile.gif
in advance!

Thank you. It is fantastic! The first time I used it I really didn't like it but after a few days I kind of got the hang of putting it on and oh my gosh, I love it! I love how it comes off. I'm going to check hsn now. Thanks!

Originally Posted by K*O* I GOT IT ON HSN.COM - NOT QVC.... ITS FANTASTIC ISN'T IT? - THEY STILL CARRY IT... (Secret weapon mascara)

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webp_id=1887608&web_id=1887608&sz=0&s f=&dept=&cat=&subcat=&gs=&attr=&ocm=sekw

Originally Posted by Trisha YSL Faux Cils my friend (PinkRibbons) got this and it rocks hardcore!!!
I just won some off ebay and can't wait to get it!

Fibre Rich by MAC is also pretty good

My first YSL Faux Cils gone bad with in a week or so...
icon_sad.gif
But couldn't help myself and ordered from Saks 5th with free shipping to give it another try
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah I'm dying to try YSL Faux Cils, but I still have a lot of my DiorShow.

Thanks, I hope so too. That's why I am gonna wait to do a review on it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah, maybe you just got a bad one. Hopefully it will work for you this time!

Your very welcome !
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz Thank you. It is fantastic! The first time I used it I really didn't like it but after a few days I kind of got the hang of putting it on and oh my gosh, I love it! I love how it comes off. I'm going to check hsn now. Thanks!

I just looked on HSN.com and it isn't listed anymore. I am so bummed! Does anyone else in the US sell it? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by lilla Jennie, hsn.com sell has it. I ordered mine from them about a month ago. You know mascara freak has to try every single mascara on earth so when I read at the hsn board I ordered it
icon_rolleyes.gif

I went to HSN.com today and they don't have it listed anymore. SAD
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Your very welcome !
icon_biggrin.gif

I only found this at HSN:

Item Number: 519-540

Mirenesse Maxim Eyes Eye Lift Beauty Essentials

The mascara is in the set, check it out with that Item number.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz I just looked on HSN.com and it isn't listed anymore. I am so bummed! Does anyone else in the US sell it? Thanks in advance.

i bought diorshow tonight since some of you girls like it. hope i like it too. the bristles look nice and thick, like it would add volume and not me look spidery.

Latest posts

Back