The deadmallsanita thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  • I'm 24 years old, and I live in Franklin Va
  • I'm stuck in community college
  • My hobbies includeretail research -- I take photos of abandoned stores, I do research on malls.
  • I enjoy watching old commercials, I collect them as well. I love finding tapes from thrift stores or friends that have old commercials on them.
  • I used to be obsessed with The Daily Show from the ages of 16-22. I stopped watching in 2005 because I thought the show was getting too boring.My favorite correspondents are Vance DeGeneres and Ed Helms

[*]I wear a size 24 in clothes -- so don't expect me to be posting in any clothing or fashion board here.
  • I don't own a pair of jeans or slacks. I wear dresses or skirts only.
  • I have this .... thing where I don't like Target. They've never understood the plus size woman. They don't understand women who wear a size ten shoe either.

[*]I recently bought a 2004 Nissan Xterra
That's pretty much it.

Originally Posted by deadmallsanita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  • I'm 24 years old, and I live in Franklin Va
  • I'm stuck in community college
  • My hobbies includeretail research -- I take photos of abandoned stores, I do research on malls.
  • I enjoy watching old commercials, I collect them as well. I love finding tapes from thrift stores or friends that have old commercials on them.
  • I used to be obsessed with The Daily Show from the ages of 16-22. I stopped watching in 2005 because I thought the show was getting too boring.My favorite correspondents are Vance DeGeneres and Ed Helms

[*]I wear a size 24 in clothes -- so don't expect me to be posting in any clothing or fashion board here.
  • I don't own a pair of jeans or slacks. I wear dresses or skirts only.
  • I have this .... thing where I don't like Target. They've never understood the plus size woman. They don't understand women who wear a size ten shoe either.

[*]I recently bought a 2004 Nissan Xterra
That's pretty much it. welcome sweetie!! I am in the plus sized boat as well and the big foot boat so no worries!!!!!!
sla.gif

That was a very well written introduction! Welcome! You are going to love it here!

LOL! Very cute intro.! Hi and welcome to mut! I still like the Daily Show, but it's better during election time!

Latest posts

Back