The DO or DON'T game

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
803
Reaction score
0
Ok, I thought this would be fun!


You bring something up and another member says whether it's a DO or a DON'T! Yes, I got this idea from Glamour Mag! Here goes:

DO or DON'T?

Altoids instead of brushing your teeth when you're late for work.

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by glamslam Ok, I thought this would be fun!
You bring something up and another member says whether it's a DO or a DON'T! Yes, I got this idea from Glamour Mag! Here goes:

DO or DON'T?

Altoids instead of brushing your teeth when you're late for work.

Good lord.. thats a DON'T!!!
Recycling pants/jeans you only wore for a few hours..

 
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by MacForMe Good lord.. thats a DON'T!!!
Recycling pants/jeans you only wore for a few hours..

I'll say thats a do
Wearing jeans so low cut your butt crack shows

 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
875
Reaction score
2
DO - I probably shouldn't, but if weather permits, I tend to wear my flip-flops almost everywhere!

Tip 15%, even if the service was really bad?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Plumber cracks are a don't.
Wearing flip flops everywhere you go.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Charmaine Don't...at least I wouldn't.
Picking your nose in public?

Ugh! don't!! LOL
Wearing white after Labor Day?

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ugh! don't!! LOL
Wearing white after Labor Day?




Do
Using newspaper when there isn't any toilet paper in a public restroom

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Charmaine So-so....it's ok.
Talking on your cell while driving?

Don't - it's against the law here in NY!
Applying makeup while driving?


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Don't - it's against the law here in NY!
Applying makeup while driving?





shit I cannot answer this
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Don't. hate to make a mess when passing a bump


Spitting some coughed up stuff in public?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Don't - it's against the law here in NY!
Applying makeup while driving?


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by lilla

Don't. hate to make a mess when passing a bump


Spitting some coughed up stuff in public?




LMAO. DO Spit!
Farting in an elevator?

 
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
803
Reaction score
0
OK! I will answer this one! I say it's a DO. Not an ideal solution to a hairy big toe, but an acceptable one.

Ordering a diet cola with your super-sized bacon cheeseburger meal?

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by glamslam OK! I will answer this one! I say it's a DO. Not an ideal solution to a hairy big toe, but an acceptable one.

Ordering a diet cola with your super-sized bacon cheeseburger meal?

would be a DON`T for me. I hate the taste of diet coke. and btw, don´t they say go big or go home? so go get the REAL coke too

for women: not shaving anywhere on your body?

 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
Don't!

Skinny dipping with a group?

Originally Posted by Arielle would be a DON`T for me. I hate the taste of diet coke. and btw, don´t they say go big or go home? so go get the REAL coke too

for women: not shaving anywhere on your body?

 
Joined
Jun 2, 2005
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Jen Don't!
Skinny dipping with a group?


Don't!

Eat cheese that has a moldy spot, after cutting that spot away?

 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
9,428
Reaction score
1
DON'T (I hate cheese anyway)

Go out without ANY make up on?

 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
Do

Take back an article of clothing that you've already worn?

Originally Posted by Sarah84 DON'T (I hate cheese anyway)
Go out without ANY make up on?

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jen Do
Take back an article of clothing that you've already worn?

Thats a dont.. I wouldn't wanna wear something that was worn by someone else.. but i do wash all new stuff before wearing..

Go through someone's medicine cabinet?

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Naturally Don't ...well unless they told you to

Talk on your cell phone in a restuarant?

Good Goddess NO! How RUDE! unless its an emergency (u know the numbers that are!) excuse yourself an go OUTSIDE!

Asking to taste someone's food?

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Charmaine A don't unless it's your SO.
Wearing a bathing suit with high heels? (not including a pageant
)

NO WAY! Thats just dumb! I dont get it. And i see them on the beach too! WHY? WHY? WHY?


Telling a stranger they have spinach in their teeth etc.

 

Latest posts

Top