The Engineer's way to paint your nails....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good idea... isn't the paint toxic though? gotta be careful if you are nail bitter :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you should come up with a spray that stays on nails and washes off easily from the skin... this would make you rich!
biggrin.gif

Karren, Between your blog and these posts I am cracking up. Are you this creative at work? The engineering profession will never be the same.

Wow, this is such a great idea! Too bad I don't use stick ons but, this will work wonders for you!

Hey Karren, If you go to a hobby store they carry all kinds of colors for model planes and cars. I bet you could find many choices there. I may have to look into this myself.LOL

How wicked would Chrome look? with that mirror finish? hummm I love to be different!

ok ok ... i give up...how do you get em to dry ...microwave or heat lamps? and then can you just take em to the car wash for a wash and wax... sounds trendy.

Big advantage... you can get cover more nails with a spray can than a bottle and two if you use enamel undercoat... no rusting!

I like your spray stencil.

Such a clever girl! ( do you carry the spray bomb in your purse for touch ups?_)

Funny girl Kerrie!! Matter of fact these things are so durable I've worn them over 10 times and the still look great.. Haven't chipped, cracked.. Nothing!! Now I need to find some to fit my toes and I can sell all my nail polish!! Hahaha

and just think you could even go with an epoxy paint and your color would NEVER come off. and it would greatly strengthen the nails as well. It would almost be like having little knives at the end of your fingers....

(after 30 sec of reflection) me-thinks some people may not like that idea....

people do use airbrushes for nails, mostly acrylic nails but i think they just do it for design, but it would prob work for karren's idea.

cause while spray paint seems to work wonderfully i feel like there would be a limited amount of colors ( i could be wrong im not an expert on spray paint)

Back