The ex-files

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies ,now we all have one guy that we wished we never knew.

Whats the worst guy encounter you ever had, boyfreiend or first date(and last,lol)
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif

After college, I went out with a guy for like a week before I realized he was using me to pick up other guys! Long story, but sorry I'm not into Bi-guys...at all!

a guy from south of SF. wanna be .... something. told me that he stole car stuff during the night right off of the cars! and how they had to wear bullet proof vests and stuff.
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

idiot.

hmmm... too many to count!
icon_rolleyes.gif
seriously though... I don't really regret anything. It made me who I am today.

I don´t really regret meating them, except one. I still run into that guy every once in a while (he´ll be at my uncle´s wedding this weekend *eek*) and I hate that.

he´s 30 (so a little *g* older than me) and one of my uncle´s best friends. (if my uncle knew he´d kill him!!!)we went out once a year ago and he kissed me and we fooled around in his car. (no sex) then he started calling me and he always startet the sex-topic. he told me what he´s into (I didn´t even ask!!) and finally he let out he gets turned on by girls peeing on him. I was like, em, ok, but he went on talking about it.

we went out again a couple of weeks later (ok I don´t know why I agreed).we drove out to the lake and rented a little boat. out there (just me and the perv!) he got naked in front of me, showed me his penis and asked me to have sex with him on the tiny boat in the middle of the day. and he said he would like to see me pee off the boat *eww* (and I did NOT do it, ok *lol*)

now I am disgusted by this guy. I don´t even know why I still pick up the phone when he calls me now (guess that´s just my good manners).

Originally Posted by Arielle I don´t really regret meating them, except one. I still run into that guy every once in a while (he´ll be at my uncle´s wedding this weekend *eek*) and I hate that.
he´s 30 (so a little *g* older than me) and one of my uncle´s best friends. (if my uncle knew he´d kill him!!!)we went out once a year ago and he kissed me and we fooled around in his car. (no sex) then he started calling me and he always startet the sex-topic. he told me what he´s into (I didn´t even ask!!) and finally he let out he gets turned on by girls peeing on him. I was like, em, ok, but he went on talking about it.

we went out again a couple of weeks later (ok I don´t know why I agreed).we drove out to the lake and rented a little boat. out there (just me and the perv!) he got naked in front of me, showed me his penis and asked me to have sex with him on the tiny boat in the middle of the day. and he said he would like to see me pee off the boat *eww* (and I did NOT do it, ok *lol*)

now I am disgusted by this guy. I don´t even know why I still pick up the phone when he calls me now (guess that´s just my good manners).

Whoa Andrea.i dont know how to top that story,lol
eek.gif
You are too sweet ,you should of kicked him in his balls
icon_twisted.gif
I hate when older men try to take advantage of what they assume to be naive girls.

Latest posts

Back