The Excorcism of Emily Rose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i saw this movie last night...and lemme tell you it totally freaked me out! has anyone else seen it yet?

overall i thought it was a decent film, it did get long at certain parts...but the parts that were meant to be scary definately were. you shouldve seen me slumped down in my seat in the theater with my hood from my sweatshirt over my head and my fingers in my ears like a little baby! haha
icon_redface.gif

(and i just realized i totally spelt exorcism wrong.) oops.

I haven't seen it yet, but the previews on TV scare the cr*p out of me! Keep in mind that I LOVE horror movies and haven't had one give me the creeps in a LONG time. YAY!

I'm hoping to catch the movie this week!

i want to see it, but my bf doesn't like going to the movies. there's no way i'm going to see it by myself. i'm definitely a little scaredy cat with horror movies.

i love horror movies theyre my favorite. but ones that are "based on a true story," sometimes really do get to me.

and i definately agree...the commercials freaked me out too!! i used to change the channel when i was watching tv by myself at night in my room and it would come on. creepy...

Yeah I was debating on whether or not I should see it, and I think thats a no. Anything to do with "based on a true story" freak me out and will haunt me for weeks! Especially when I go to bed, my mind will just think about it, and I will freak myself out!!
icon_eek.gif

I'm usually really freaked out my ghost and demonic movies. I don't know why they just freak me out...maybe it's the aspects of it could be true. But for some reason this one didn't do that to me. It was still a good flick though and it isn't anything like the Exorcist. It was more of a documentary about Emily Rose and the circumstances surrounding her death. I would definately recommend everyone to see it.

I love scary movies too but the ones that are too real... no way! I am too chicken to see them.

I so want to see this movie. But I can not drag my hubby to go see it with me. Guess I will have to go by myself and see it. I love love love LOVE scary movies, when I was a kid (starting at like age 9 or 10) I would stay up late watching Jason, Freddie, Halloween and Basket Case you know movies like that. My favorite movie of all times is the Exorcist. I still watch it like 2-3 times a months, lol. My hubby thinks I am wierd.

I might see what time the movie is playing tonight, woohoo I cannot wait...

Interesting, I'm looking forward to see the movie here in Japan theater.

I love horror movie, specially based on a true story movie.

So far, Exorcist is still my favorite horror movie.

it was pretty decent, freaked me out at some parts. especially scene where her bf akes up at night in her dorm.. so creepy
icon_eek.gif

however, nothing like exorcist. I thought it was too long at some parts too.

My boyfriend just saw this, he had to go alone b/c I cant see scary movies, he said it was the most terrifying movie he has ever seen. He never gets scared in movies, I am the one who has to look down and have never ending nightmares after movies other people dont think are scary at all. Since he said it was terrifying, I will have to pass. Ghost/demon, etc movies just terrify the snot out of me. Weird thing is, I saw the Exorcist a few years ago for the first time and I wasnt scared at any point in the movie.

it was alright, i wasnt very impressed by it though, it was kinda scarey in some parts, but nothing really made me jump.

Sadly, no one will go see this with me.
icon_neutral.gif

And there's no way I'm going by myself.

Well I really want to see this movie but my boyfriend won't go with me, I can't go alone, I love horror movies for the trill but I tend to scream and jump and sometime even go out of the room, can't do that on the Theater.I migth have to wait till goes out on DVD or maybe I get brave enough like to go by myself.

I watched this movie a couple of days ago. It wasn't that scary, but alot of scenes were held in a court room.

Latest posts

Back