The Food Channel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I'm always watching this channel, even though I don't cook that much. It's something interesting for me to watch. Since I love food/eating
icon_redface.gif
, there's always something interesting on. lol.

My faves are:

-Iron Chef

-Paula Dean

-Bobby Flay

-The one where the guy shows you how to prepare/cook for parties. I think he lives in Napa.

I don't like the diet ones or the one where they renovate the kitchens.
icon_confused.gif

Liz, I watch the Food Network whenever I can. I just find it so entertaining. My favorite shows are Everyday Italian, Barefoot Contessa and both Tyler Florence shows, Food 911 & his other show.:icon_love What's sexier than a guy who can cook?:icon_love ahhhhhhh, a guy who knows how to use his utencils.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hehe

Lately I've been too busy to watch any TV, but usually that's the channel that I have on the most. I love Paula Deen and Rachel Ray and Tyler. I used to like Emeril, but I got a little bored with his recipes. Everyday Italian is alright too, but I find what's her name a little bland to watch...I like her recipes though. Sometimes I like watching the Food Finds and there's one other show like that, but I can't remember the name right now. Love the Food Network!!!

Originally Posted by Liz I'm always watching this channel, even though I don't cook that much. It's something interesting for me to watch. Since I love food/eating
icon_redface.gif
, there's always something interesting on. lol.
My faves are:

-Iron Chef

-Paula Dean

-Bobby Flay

-The one where the guy shows you how to prepare/cook for parties. I think he lives in Napa.

I don't like the diet ones or the one where they renovate the kitchens.
icon_confused.gif

I LOVE the challenges, like the wedding cake or the sugar sculptures. Or the 'Unwrapped' show where they show you how they make different foods. It's really entertaining, but it makes me hungry, so I always end up munching on something!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I used to watch Unwrapped all the time! It sucks though cause every time they showed this cool place with some unusual food, I'd just get depressed cause I live to far away! Gee, thanks, Anne...I'm hungry again
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I told you that show makes me hungry!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back