The Hills’ Spencer Is Trying to Win Heidi Back

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
pratt_montag240.jpg

After last night’s season finale of The Hills saw Heidi Montag leave fiancé Spencer Pratt, Pratt took to the airwaves Tuesday morning, telling Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show that he’s, “madly in love with Heidi and trying to win her back to marry her.â€

But if there is one universal truth about The Hills, it’s that nothing is what it really seems on the reality show.

Sources tell PEOPLE the couple were together at Koi following last night’s live broadcast, which Montag attended but Pratt did not, and photographers caught the dueling duo arm-in-arm.

“In my mind I’m not moving on or looking for dates. I don’t know where Heidi is, I know she needs her space, but I don’t want to get back to my bachelor days,†said Pratt Tuesday. “Heidi is the most perfect girl on the planet.â€

When Seacrest asked Pratt if Montag was with him during their live phone interview, Pratt only said, “Hahah, nice try.â€

In fact, Pratt seemed determined to keep details of his relationship status with Montag a secret, citing surprise bonus episodes of The Hills as a reason to stay mum. “Eight episodes are going to clarify [what happened in the finale],†Pratt said. “It’s top secret. I think the wedding is definitely on pause, last I heard.â€

—Aaron Parsley and Amy Keith

Latest posts

Back