The Huge Difference Between Katie Holmes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by charish /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think the shorter cut is cute and sophisticated looking. a lot of times women will cut there hair after having a baby b/c it's easier to deal with, that and the little ones love to grab and hang onto long hair. she's also gone and still going through many changes from having her and along with everythingelse. but me personally i like longer hair. True, or we cut our hair after because of the fact that we lose so much after that major hormonal change of no longer being pregnant. Then the baby wispy hairs start to grow in and it just looks a hundred times better than it did longer. I had to cut mine for that very reason.

I think she looks beautiful in both pics. At least she looks like a respectable mom, not showing off her crotch in pics, etc.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif True, or we cut our hair after because of the fact that we lose so much after that major hormonal change of no longer being pregnant. Then the baby wispy hairs start to grow in and it just looks a hundred times better than it did longer. I had to cut mine for that very reason.
I think she looks beautiful in both pics. At least she looks like a respectable mom, not showing off her crotch in pics, etc.

you're right, and in some of the pictures i've seen before of her, it looked like she had a lot of new hair growth. i know my hair had loads come out even months after i stopped breast feeding. it's crazy all the changes your body will go through.

I think she looks great either way. The thing that bothers me is her demeanor. There's some hidden sadness in her.

she does seem different since she's been with tom. not just style. what happeded to him? he's so weird.

Back