The Huge Difference Between Katie Holmes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did she become the "get too old fast" look after u have a child , Damn I prefer to stay younger type.

Im not bashing her just noticed a huge difference

Before Child/Tom

Katie7.jpg

After marriage & Tom

Katie14.jpg

She looks more sophisticated now. Before, she was just Joey from Dawson's Creek.
smiletongue.gif

She looks her best in the top picture,, gosh she seems so low and unhappy in bottom picture

I think Tom keeps her locked in a cage in their house and forces her to dress the way he wants and only lets her out when she behaves or something
biggrin.gif

She used to be so cute, young, and fresh. She looked her age. Um...she looks like she's aged to 40 in the past yr. WTF Katie?

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think Tom keeps her locked in a cage in their house and forces her to dress the way he wants and only lets her out when she behaves or something
biggrin.gif
lol
I believe she is a well kept wife. Being married to a man who wont come out of the closet must be tough.

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif To me she always had a boring style. Ditto.She now has a boring ass haircut to boot.

Originally Posted by kisska3000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif maybe she just became a women after giving birth and i like her in both pictures so am i
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks more sophisticated now. Before, she was just Joey from Dawson's Creek.
smiletongue.gif
I agree, but the clothes she is wearing in that pic are a bit drab.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think Tom keeps her locked in a cage in their house and forces her to dress the way he wants and only lets her out when she behaves or something
biggrin.gif
you knwo i always thought this too.

i mean if your crazy enough to follow a relgion that was made-up by a sci-fi writter, then doing crazy stuff shouldnt be hard.

She looks really out of it and yes she does look sophisticated but like a sophisticated 60 yr old.

i think the shorter cut is cute and sophisticated looking. a lot of times women will cut there hair after having a baby b/c it's easier to deal with, that and the little ones love to grab and hang onto long hair. she's also gone and still going through many changes from having her and along with everythingelse. but me personally i like longer hair.

Latest posts

Back