The Hunger Games: District 8

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is another makeup from The Hunger Game: Districts series! Please enjoy and comment!

I don't have a tele, so I am clueless about The Hunger Games, but I do know it's a major thing and it seems it's blowin up or has blown up all over the internet.

I just wanted to tell you this look is AHHHMAYYYZINGGG!! I LOVE blue eyeshadow and the detail work you did is FAN-EFFEN-TASTIC!

Thank you for sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is such a great idea! The colors are beautiful. The details are just so crazy good. I need a steady hand...and patience in order to achieve this look.

Originally Posted by Dinitchka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't have a tele, so I am clueless about The Hunger Games, but I do know it's a major thing and it seems it's blowin up or has blown up all over the internet.

I just wanted to tell you this look is AHHHMAYYYZINGGG!! I LOVE blue eyeshadow and the detail work you did is FAN-EFFEN-TASTIC!

Thank you for sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The Hunger Games is a brilliant trilogy of books :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I highly recommend reading them!

This is a wonderful make-up look for District 8 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is an absolutely beautiful look; and I'm sure it does take a long time! With The Hunger Games being so popular right now, I know that your tutorials will get lots of views! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back