The Hunger games sweater!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so excited for the hunger games movie, and have been for months! I have read all the books, and think I'm going to die when I go to see the midnight premier. And I saw a jumper on tumblr, and I really want it. Do you know where I can get one? I have been looking everywhere, and I really love it! Please tell me if you do!
Thanks! 
This one ------> http://ketchupisnice.tumblr.com/post/19634165758

I could be wrong, but it looks like something you could find on Zazzle or Cafepress. Or, it would be even easier to make your own! Good luck finding it, it's a pretty nifty sweater. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried them both but I couldn't find anything like it, thanks anyway!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But do you know where I can make a sweater like that? On zazzle I couldn't choose the right type of sweater.

The hunger games have made this month best with this amazing movie , I really appreciate the hardcore actions of the movie that were really surprising.

Back