The Kardashian Sisters: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-kimkourtnudies1.jpg

Introducing the Kardashian Sisters...Together for one night only. The sister on the far left looks great. Cute dress and shoes! Kim....well what can you really say. Somehow I don't think the combo of sequined pencil skirt and bra-top go together. The Giant sister...I don't know what that is, but I am not liking it!! 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Would you like it small? Medium? or Supersized?

they're all very pretty girls! kim and the one on the far right just have a bit of hoochy going on! lol~

I agree the one in the left looks very cute, I would wear that anyday. Kim well, blahh, she always ruins the outfits and the giant, she scares me. Her outfit well, nothing special.

As the picture loaded I thought the middle one was gonna look classy but the bra-top looks awful. I LOVE the skirt though. Shoes from the left, skirt from the middle and some other top would have been my choice.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree the one in the left looks very cute, I would wear that anyday. Kim well, blahh, she always ruins the outfits and the giant, she scares me. Her outfit well, nothing special. I agree!

ok here's my take on it lol

kim: i love everything except for that top she looks glam.

left: love the dress bag and shoes everything actually lol.

right: (tall one) not a very good pic of her as the others are more front on, so cant see the detail of her dress, looks ok nothing special though and dont like her shoes.

i would say that they are a bit hoochy too but i kind of like snug sexy clothing too for a night out.. LOL

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif They're all pretty, but I don't like any of their clothes. ditto!!

the one on the left is the prettiest i find, as for the giant, somone should tell her, when she self tans her legs, she has to put some on her feet too

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous hair and makeup. Damn that b*tch is tall
tapedshut.gif
i think she just looks really tall standing next to the other two which are really short, i notice in other pictures taken of kim(the middle one) every one looks tall next to her

haha, that is so bizare. Are they really small or is she really big? They are pretty but WTF is kim wearing? where do you even buy that kind of thing from

First impression is: beautiful faces. Sister on the left clothing looks the best to me. Do not like Kim's outfit at all. There is tight and then there is what she is wearing. Too much.

Kim and her sis on the left have pretty faces, the one on the right looks like Chyna Doll (Joanie Laurer) NOT HOT.

Latest posts

Back