The Little Popup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is beginning to bug everytime I log in..so Im here, introducing myself..tho Ive already done it in Makeup Talk lol..Oh well..Here it goes

Names Ashley - Im 19, live in East side of San Diego - Havent been into makeup much..About 3 months ago I was introduced to MAC and fell in love..I dont own any MAC or much makeup for that matter but Id like to have a collection soon..

Heres a link to me if your interested > www.myspace.com/newdestination

Thanx
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NewDestination is beginning to bug everytime I log in..so Im here, introducing myself..tho Ive already done it in Makeup Talk lol..Oh well..Here it goes
Names Ashley - Im 19, live in East side of San Diego - Havent been into makeup much..About 3 months ago I was introduced to MAC and fell in love..I dont own any MAC or much makeup for that matter but Id like to have a collection soon..

Thanx
wink.gif

Hey Ashley,
Welcome to Mut!! I'm also in California, in the SF Bay Area. Glad you joined, and look forward to seeing your posts.

Originally Posted by NewDestination

is beginning to bug everytime I log in..so Im here, introducing myself..tho Ive already done it in Makeup Talk lol..Oh well..Here it goes

Thanx
wink.gif

With 8 total posts on the boards, AND logged in, you have no more popups. Unless you "log out" each time. The MUT engine doesn't know who you are until you login. At that point, she knows who you are and how many posts you have done. The popup only runs until you have 5 posts.
Suggestion is to NOT log out. Just close the window.

Oh ya, welcome to Makeuptalk!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) With 8 total posts on the boards, AND logged in, you have no more popups. Unless you "log out" each time. The MUT engine doesn't know who you are until you login. At that point, she knows who you are and how many posts you have done. The popup only runs until you have 5 posts.
Suggestion is to NOT log out. Just close the window.

Oh ya, welcome to Makeuptalk!
wink.gif

Thanx..Yep it doesnt popup anymore..Is there anywhere you can view your post count?

hi! i'm liz from california also.

just checked out your myspace and you're really pretty
smile.gif
look forward to seeing more of your posts
smile.gif

Welcome Ashley!! I'm Janelle... saw your myspace - you are so pretty!! Gorgeous hair!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT!! I'm Tasha from Missouri. I agree with the others....pretty girl!!!

Latest posts

Back