The Look Bag - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to give a special mention about Timothy at The Look Bag, who solved my shipping problem and was super nice about it!  And, he was super fast in that he returned my evening email the next morning.

I called the number on their website and spoke to a customer service rep...I am pretty sure it was Timothy and he was super friendly.  I ordered my bag on April 30 (this is the first one) and as of yesterday I still hadn't received it.  He resent the order and included a few full size products for my troubles.  I am very happy with their customer service, just can't wait to get my bag...it will be time for the new one by the time I get this one..lol!

Originally Posted by Fluttershy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just to let everyone know, LookBag told me that all customers (including cancelled ones) received a shipping confirmation email for a bag.  Whether or not you're actually getting one is kind of tricky...if you're getting one FOR SURE, you should have received a tracking number to track the bag
I didn't receive a tracking number for May yet although I received an email to say that my May bag was on its way on May11th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a yearly membership so should be receiving them automatically. I think something went wrong with this month's bag. I looked all over their website and the best email I found was "[email protected]." Is this the one for Customer Service? 

I'm bummed that this month's bag looks so good from everyone's posts, and I still have not received mine.  I've never gotten any sort of tracking from them but the bags normally turn up around the same time as most other boxes I order. Since their CS phone number is only good for weekdays I can't call now to see what has happened to my May bag. Let's hope someone gets back to me soon and shed some light on what happened.

Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't receive a tracking number for May yet although I received an email to say that my May bag was on its way on May11th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a yearly membership so should be receiving them automatically. I think something went wrong with this month's bag. I looked all over their website and the best email I found was "[email protected]." Is this the one for Customer Service? 

I'm bummed that this month's bag looks so good from everyone's posts, and I still have not received mine.  I've never gotten any sort of tracking from them but the bags normally turn up around the same time as most other boxes I order. Since their CS phone number is only good for weekdays I can't call now to see what has happened to my May bag. Let's hope someone gets back to me soon and shed some light on what happened.
emails are [email protected], and [email protected]

^ Word, thanks! If I don't hear a reply come Tuesday I'll forward the first email to Timothy who has has so much positive feedback here.

Has anyone else not been charged for next month's bag yet? Normally I get charged around the 19th for the next month's bag, but I don't see the charge on my card at all this month. I know I canceled a bunch of subs this month, but this wasn't one of them. At least it wasn't supposed to be. Just wondering if I might have made a mistake.

Watch your credit card statements ladies!

I just got an email saying that I have a look bag coming my way for June. Thing is, I never resubscribed to their bag. I am not happy about this. 

Also I got 2 emails and 2 credit card charges (same card, I've never subscribed to their bags twice).

I thought it was an error but I checked my online credit card statement and it looks like they're charging me.

Those emails were sent at 1am PST.

Worst of all I'm on a no-buy and don't need any frivolous credit card charges.

AND their main website is not working and just giving me a bunch of code. The site for the Look Bag works though. 

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Watch your credit card statements ladies!

I just got an email saying that I have a look bag coming my way for June. Thing is, I never resubscribed to their bag. I am not happy about this. 

Also I got 2 emails and 2 credit card charges (same card, I've never subscribed to their bags twice).

I thought it was an error but I checked my online credit card statement and it looks like they're charging me.

Those emails were sent at 1am PST.
I am a member, but I also got 2 emails and was charged twice around 1am. Looks like I get to give Timothy a call. 

Did anyone else get an e-mail today about TLB sending you a package even though you're not subbed anymore? I got a free one a few months ago and now this second one, if it's not a fluke this time.

Back