The Look Bag - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got an email saying I canceled. Did you cancel through the website or call customer service?

I received February's box. 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm that's so strange! I got a confirmation e-mail saying i canceled, did you get that?  I'll have to keep in eye on it and call them if something weird happens, thanks for letting me know.  Were you signed up for Feb's box? or was this going to be your first one?

Quote: Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually just canceled by subscription.  I know I was looking forward to it but my BF of 3.5 years broke up with me last night completely out of the blue and now i'm really sad. Beauty Boxes just seemed kind of stupid now...I know they aren't, and i'll probably regret it later. But it doesn't seem worth my money right now
Oh no, how awful. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm sorry you are hurting right now. If you need anything, even an ear, my PM box is always open. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

javagirl87 - so sorry about the breakup, I personally think a beauty box would make you happy! I hope you can get through this tough time ):

Has anyone been charged? I usually wake up on the 1st and check my card to make sure they have all been charged ok and this one hasn't charged me yet..

The only charge I've gotten so far this month is beauty bar...hmmmm.

Sixela - I went to "my subscriptions" and canceled there. The other cancel button on the dashboard didn't work for me.

I also didn't get charged yet because I signed up so late, it says I would have been charged on the 11th.

Thanks for your guys' support....I really appreciate it.

They email you when you've been charged? Interesting, good to know!

Yup, here is what the sent:

Quote: Thank for your order from THE LOOK STORE.com and The Look Bag! You are now part of the most prestigious Beauty Society in the world today. Your order has been received and we are in the process of fulfilling and shipping your item(s).

If you have purchased The Look Bag, we ship the The Look Bags out on the 11th of every month, and we will send you an email once the Bag(s) are shipped.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us at 877-663-6878, Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm PST.

Your order confirmation is below and thank you again for your business.

Alan Mruvka
Founder, President & CEO
THE LOOK STORE.com

For a chance to win full size products, follow us on: http://twitter.com/thelookbaghttp://www.facebook.com/THELOOKBAG

Your Order #xxxxxx (placed on March 1, 2012 6:20:04 PM PST)

So presumably we'll get it every month on the 1st. 

I am going to email them.

Did you check your account? Maybe your email settings are different.  The charge showed up on my card today, it wasn't their last night. 

I've yet to be charged either. The only March sub I've been hit with so far is Birchbox and Beauty Army.

hmmm...maybe they go alphabetical? Or based on the day you signed up? Not sure...it showed up on my pending charges when I woke up this morning, alongside myglam and sample society. 

About 30 minutes after I sent them an email, I got charged and got the email everyone else did.

The weird thing about all my charges is that BB NEVER shows up on my bank statement. I can see all the rest of them, just not BB. I have 3, one year, and 2 monthly's and the 2 monthly just never show up. I don't know why!

If that's the case I have been getting them for free for 8 months. I don't think so. I have one monthly for me and one monthly for my sister in law..

I emailed them one time about it because it showed up 6 times on my bank statement and they said I was only charged twice, then they went away and I haven't seen a charge since lol

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol so wait...are you getting your birchbox for free??? lol. 

I thought I had cancelled...but apparently not?! I was regretting canceling anyway. Hope its a great bag.

Sixela - I went to "my subscriptions" and canceled there. The other cancel button on the dashboard didn't work for me.

I also didn't get charged yet because I signed up so late, it says I would have been charged on the 11th.

Thanks for your guys' support....I really appreciate it.

I can't remember if I used the dashboard cancel button but I did send in two requests and neither worked. 

I'm so sorry about your breakup. I hope you're feeling better soon!

I called them again yesterday and the woman I spoke with said she would have someone call me back. After 5 hours and no call, I called again and got their answering machine. I am not happy with their customer service. 

I would try calling them again, when I called them a couple weeks ago they answered the phone after 2 rings and didn't even have to transfer me to anyone else. They were super helpful. I also called around 10 in the morning, so maybe try calling earlier?

Mine stills says it's canceled on the website (but it says I can reactivate it anytime i want which is kind of cool), but I'm going to keep an eye on whether they charge me on the 11th or not.

Even though I canceled (but my rejoin after Feb if the box is good) their twitter now says that they have an Indie Lee product in the March box

I would try calling them again, when I called them a couple weeks ago they answered the phone after 2 rings and didn't even have to transfer me to anyone else. They were super helpful. I also called around 10 in the morning, so maybe try calling earlier?

Mine stills says it's canceled on the website (but it says I can reactivate it anytime i want which is kind of cool), but I'm going to keep an eye on whether they charge me on the 11th or not.

I'm going to try again on Monday. I called at 9:30am. I left a message when I called the second time and got the answering machine, but still no call back. Do you know if they have an email address I can use to contact them? I can't find one anywhere.

Back