The Look Bag - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, no. I've already paid for April (switching cc#s charged me automatically) so if I don't get anything by the end of the month ill have to file with my cc.. What a bummer, I really liked this one..

I'm sure you could email/call if they don't send a bag out and get refunded. 

I sent an email Tuesday asking about the suspension on my account, Tim just emailed back with this:

"Sorry for the delay. It is an error on our end that we are working to resolve. Your bag has shipped on schedule and you can expect to receive it in the next 2-3 business."

​
It looks like they are shipping bags out anyway, without resolving the billing issues. This will be my 3rd bag, and I've only paid for one. Not quite sure what's going on, but at least I'm not being overcharged, or charged with no bag...free bags are ok with me lol!​

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I was never charged for March despite calling Tim once and asking him what was up...I received a March bag anyway, but now my account says suspended and still no charge for March or April. People are ticked off and leaving some pretty unsavory comments on TLB's FB page. I'm just gonna leave my account suspended and see if I get a bag next week anyway...I'm not going to bend over backwards trying to pay them, either you want my money or you don't lol! Guess I'll have to sub to something different...oh well.

Latest posts

Back