The look bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JadedBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys, I know this is probably really late, but I would love to trade for the Cailyn liner and loose pigment shadow.  I have a ton of samples and would be willing to do a very generous trade to get those items unused! If anyone still has those items and would be interested please let me know!
PM me with what ya got for trade. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know the last date you have to sign up before the next months box goes out??

Boxes ship on the 11th, i'm not sure how late they accept sign ups.

I won't be using the shadows, if you want to trade for them PM me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> otherwise i'm going to put them in my blog giveaway

Originally Posted by JadedBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys, I know this is probably really late, but I would love to trade for the Cailyn liner and loose pigment shadow.  I have a ton of samples and would be willing to do a very generous trade to get those items unused! If anyone still has those items and would be interested please let me know!

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know the last date you have to sign up before the next months box goes out??

They just said on fb the last day to sign up is 3/11. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won't be using the shadows, if you want to trade for them PM me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> otherwise i'm going to put them in my blog giveaway

Hey thank you so much for your offer, but I have already found someone to trade with! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It is so tempting to buy this bag, but I know I would only use the nailpolish and maybe the eyeshadow if it came in the right shade, so I'm just going to sit on my hands and not buy.

Back