The look bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So has anyone heard anything on this month's bag yet? The website says they normally ship around the 10th.

I'm supposed to get one this month. It'll be my first box from this company so Im really excited.

From their facebook:

Quote: TheLookBag We're preparing to ship out the February Bags, they're awesome! Tomorrow is the last day to sign up to get this month's bag.
Like Â·  Â· Share Â· 8 hours ago Â· 
So I guess 2/11 is the last day to sign up for The Look Bag for February. 

I was going to buy one because I love skincare products, but when I added it to my cart it said this :

Delivery Notice: Bags are shipped approximately the 10th of every month. Must join by the 8th to receive a bag that month.   So i'm hoping that they're a little late on this month which is why they posted that on their facebook...

Painted ladies did a review if your curious. Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here. Based on what I saw, I'm going to pass for now. Looking forward to seeing what you get!

Based on what they posted, I'm excited! hopefully this month is decent too. I'm a sucker for anything eye cream though, I have no idea why I am so scared of ever getting crows feet. 

Did anyone get the January bag?  I'm curious to know (or antsy would be the better word!) to know how long their shipping takes

EDIT: in case anyone's interested and wants a sneak peak, their twitter page has listed a few items that may be in the bag!  It also said they shipped the boxes today

Oooh, I'm putting on this on my "for consideration" list. I think I might have to invest in this once I see what people get this month.

Under my order status it still says processing. Do you guys have the same status? 

Yeah that's what mine says too, I was also wondering about that.  Maybe they haven't updated the statuses yet?

Originally Posted by sixela /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Under my order status it still says processing. Do you guys have the same status? 

Yup, hopefully it doesn't really mean anything. 

I did get the January bag and I remember thinking it was nice but can't remember anything specific.  I work for a CPA & it's tax season so my head is full of tax stuff.  I received a voice message from them yesterday apologizing for the lateness of my bag this month and that they would be shipping soon. 

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did get the January bag and I remember thinking it was nice but can't remember anything specific.  I work for a CPA & it's tax season so my head is full of tax stuff.  I received a voice message from them yesterday apologizing for the lateness of my bag this month and that they would be shipping soon. 

Interesting, thanks for letting us know. I tweeted at them yesterday but didn't get a response yet. 

I sent them an e-mail last night, that's weird their twitter said they had already sent the boxes but our statuses still say processing

I had some free time so I called customer service. The guy said that there was a slight delay in shipping but we should receive or bags by the end of this week, and if we don't get it by Monday of next week we should call and let them know. He said that it will always say processing since it's a monthly subscription and it's going to keep charging us (so technically the order is never complete). 

The guy was extremely nice and friendly and apologized for the delay even though it's not even that much of a delay!  Great customer service!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had some free time so I called customer service. The guy said that there was a slight delay in shipping but we should receive or bags by the end of this week, and if we don't get it by Monday of next week we should call and let them know. He said that it will always say processing since it's a monthly subscription and it's going to keep charging us (so technically the order is never complete). 

The guy was extremely nice and friendly and apologized for the delay even though it's not even that much of a delay!  Great customer service!

Thanks for calling! I'll keep an eye out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info! 

Me too! I wish they'd at least give some kind of shipping information...do we know what service it's going through?  At least then I can know what time of day it would be coming haha

Latest posts

Back