The makeup category

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by charms23

Yay! I don't wanna brag or anything, but I got review #3000!
icon_redface.gif

Oh you deserve braggin rights!

Originally Posted by charms23 Yay! I don't wanna brag or anything, but I got review #3000!
icon_redface.gif
Yay Charmaine!!

Originally Posted by charms23 Yay! I don't wanna brag or anything, but I got review #3000!
icon_redface.gif
LOL!! For that, you have bragging rights
wink.gif
until #4000 comes along.

Well done Charmaine! Brag all you want girl
biggrin.gif

Trisha i so agree with you, i hate writing reviews. I'm so crap at them!

Originally Posted by Laura

Well done Charmaine! Brag all you want girl
biggrin.gif

Trisha i so agree with you, i hate writing reviews. I'm so crap at them!

That is what we are all about girls, so any help from the makeup queens will help
wink.gif

I love reading reviews so I try to write a lot too! I think I've reviewed all of my makeup except for one or two items, plus lots of random skin care and such. Now I just need to buy more makeup so I can write more reviews!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek

I love reading reviews so I try to write a lot too! I think I've reviewed all of my makeup except for one or two items, plus lots of random skin care and such. Now I just need to buy more makeup so I can write more reviews!
wink.gif

Thank you girl geek, it's really appreciated!

seriously, once i start, i can't stop. i won't even let anyone come in my room and interrupt me LOL

is it me or can you not write much on lipstick/glosses? i always feel like my reviews for those are so short and stupid. there's not much i can say about them, right?

Originally Posted by Jennifer seriously, once i start, i can't stop. i won't even let anyone come in my room and interrupt me LOL
is it me or can you not write much on lipstick/glosses? i always feel like my reviews for those are so short and stupid. there's not much i can say about them, right?

Eh, it depends on the product, some of my reviews are pretty short too .... I at least describe the color, the sheerness of the color, and if there is any shimmer or shine. Sometimes I may say a word or two about whether it's sticky, how long it lasts, or the price if I have strong feelings on any of those things! (I usually have strong feelings on the price, lol)

Originally Posted by girl_geek

Eh, it depends on the product, some of my reviews are pretty short too .... I at least describe the color, the sheerness of the color, and if there is any shimmer or shine. Sometimes I may say a word or two about whether it's sticky, how long it lasts, or the price if I have strong feelings on any of those things! (I usually have strong feelings on the price, lol)

Oh I wouldn't worry too much about how long they are. But of course, it's completely up to you as they are your reviews. One can pretty much get the point across quickly. One thing you shouldn't do is NOT write a review if you only feel like the mentioned review might be short. Write it anyhow
wink.gif
MuT thanks u very much

Latest posts

Back