The man purse...hmmmmm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
terrybag2.jpg

So I ask, yay or nay? I cant see my husband walking around with me carrying a man purse, but oh well!!

ROFL, i can't picture Tris wearing a purse, omg, just picturing it made me lmao!!

NO. lol, get a wallet! What's he put in there, his chapstick?? condoms??

Hmmm its a gray area for me. It sure doesnt look bad on the guy in the pic but I dont know how I'd feel about my bf carrying one LMFAO

My gay first cousin/best friend carries a man bag. All my gay friends carry them. So, my boyfriend wouldn't carry one. lol

That's not a purse, it's a... *ahem* satchel. LOL, most men would flip out if you called their bag a purse. I noticed a lot of men in France carried pur.... uhh, satchels. Maybe it was in vouge at the time I was there (1998).

Personally, I don't like them at all. Keep in mind that I live in a redneck town with bubba trucks and hunting dogs. I was getting a mental pic of my "friend" wearing one of those.

Lmao too funny.. My boyfriend would refuse even to look at it let alone wear it lol

I think some men can pull it off, but most just look foolish. My bf carries a large messenger style tote bag if he needs to take stuff with us, otherwise he crams it all in his pockets. Isn't that why women carry bags? because we don't have pockets in our clothes?

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think he looks bad with it, but I think the average guy would look awkward. EXACTLY!

Don't look at me!!! I think they are ugly as hell and wouldn't be caught dead with one of those in guy mode!!

If guys want to have a purse then buck-up and get a real purse... And while your at it get some matching heels and a pretty dress... Hahaha

Damn fashion designers are going to keep femming up male clothing to the point where they are going to ruin my hobby!! Hard to crossdress when everyones wearing the same things!!
biggrin.gif

the sport brands make some very useful, i have one from Quicksilver. i say yes, there's a limit to what you can put in your jeans pockets. and i'd prefer my man carrying a bag, so i can put my hands in his pockets
moa.gif

rosie : lol ! well, i do carry my cellphone and my lipbalms in my pockets, but it's just i need so much stuff, like a minihouse, that it wouldn't fit in my pockets. i just need bigger ones
rotfl.gif

I remember first seeing them in 70's, LOL, mostly by Europeans and South Americans.

Well with the amount of today's gadgets and credit cards and what-not to carry I guess a 'purse' would make sense. But definitely not for all men!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't look at me!!! I think they are ugly as hell and wouldn't be caught dead with one of those in guy mode!!
If guys want to have a purse then buck-up and get a real purse... And while your at it get some matching heels and a pretty dress... Hahaha

Damn fashion designers are going to keep femming up male clothing to the point where they are going to ruin my hobby!! Hard to crossdress when everyones wearing the same things!!
biggrin.gif

Hehe, I agree!

Latest posts

Back