The Most Beautiful Woman In The World!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at the pic in the original post the more I think she looks like one of RuPaul's Drag Racers.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The more I look at the pic in the original post the more I think she looks like one of RuPaul's Drag Racers.
IMHO, only in that her lips are more jacked up than Chad Michaels' are.

Not even close. I think the Victoria's secret models are all prettier than her. I'm not saying she isn't beautiful, because she is. But I don't think she'd make it to the top of the list of "Most beautiful women".

No one has mentioned the nose!! The tip is waaaay too small, and the bridge of her nose looks way too triangular. Her face is either Photoshopped, or she had bad plastic surgery. Too bad, because I bet in her natural state she is a stunner.

She is pretty, but I think this is an obviously photo-shopped pictures.  To me it looks like who ever made this photo used one half of her face and copied it to the other side.  Her face is way to symmetrical to be real.  I know symmetry is supposed to be beauty.. but to look human there has to be some variation.. or else you look like an alien!

Have you guys ever seen those photos where they take a celebrity and compare it to their photo if their faces were symmetrical??  It is SCARY!  Everyone looks way better when they are not perfectly symmetrical.

But of course, I can't prove this is photo-shopped, it just REALLY REALLY looks like a copy and paste (reflection in eyes, cheek creases, eyebrow hairs, etc).

She seems so unnatural. 

I'm a fan of Aishwarya. Girl looks gorgeous even without heavy makeup! She is aging so well, too... 

In my opinion, I don't think the very first girl is as beautiful as you say, but hey ho everyone has different opinions and this is mine. The person who I think is a natural beauty is Beyonce, even when she's out and about she never ever looks unattractive! Even after having little baby, she was glowing! Now she's what you call beautiful...

Back