The Most Beautiful Woman In The World!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is definitely pretty, but most beautiful in the world? No, I don't think so. I don't know who I think is the most beautiful, either. 

"most beautiful" is such a subjective phrase, what one person finds beautiful another might not find appealing. she's pretty, but if it weren't for her jumbo sized lips (a little too big for my taste) and green eyes, she'd be pretty average.

She is pretty but honestly not even close to the prettiest. Heck, some of the women on these forums blow her out of the water. We have some stunning beauty hanging around here.

Pretty yet but not the most beautiful. For me Linda Carter was the most beautiful in her time with Angela Jolie and Mila Kunis being among the top two.

Doesn't do it for me, either. To me, the following are far prettier:

Dolly Read Martin:

Poison Ivy:

Elizabeth Taylor:

And my all-time most-beloved, Ann-Margret!:

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty yet but not the most beautiful. For me Linda Carter was the most beautiful in her time with Angela Jolie and Mila Kunis being among the top two.
Mila Kunis, definitely.

I am just wondering how they would name someone as the "MOST" Beautiful. Is there a standard or a criteria to meet?

Beauty is subjective, therefore to that person or group, that lady is the prettiest. But I agree with the others, she is pretty but not the most beautiful.

She's pretty but not the most beautiful imo.  There are too many beautiful individuals in this world to only have one be the most beautiful.  Also, beauty is in all ethnicities, not only Mexicans.

Those lips are looking really funky. Sorry but I also don't think she is all that great looking - looks a little bit fake to me. The pic of her next to the other 20 women looks fake, doesn't look porportioned correctly.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, if you think she is the most beautiful than she is (to you).

Definitely not the most beautiful to me. But like everyone else is saying, beauty is subjective. All a matter of who you ask.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We all have certain things that we consider beautiful due to our culture, traditions and how we were brought up being taught what is pretty and ugly. Beauty is not an international thing; it is subjective. She is pretty however not the most beautiful in the world. Her facial features aren't as proportioned as they should be. She seems to have made her lips larger due to relining it and filling it in with lipstick. Photoshop, Botox or makeup tricks, her features look odd. With big eyes and big lips she reminds me of a scary hand puppet things. Then again, that's just my opinion and you shouldn't let the opinions of others change your own ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

In terms of beauty and attraction, scientific studies performed show that a common factor in determining a "beautiful" face was symmetry and alignment. Lol, I remember watching a documentary on beauty and that was something the studies identified among showing participants photos of people.

That picture makes her look like an alien in a bad way. She's lovely, but not glamorous or even exotic imo.
nixweiss.gif
It's like everyone else says, beauty is a matter of opinion and we all have different tastes. I really don't believe there will ever be a perfect kind of face that everyone would agree is the most beautiful, especially since what people are attracted to usually moves in phases (there's a reason why celebrities such as megan fox or angelina jolie aren't really talked about for more than a few years, or why models have a "shelf life" of 5-ish years.)

I don't think she is THAT beautiful. Sure, she's got great proportion, but she overdid on the lips. Plus, her brows are slightly lifted upwards, so she looks kind of nervous if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back