The Most Random Question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You guys are gonna think I'm weird, but what shift key do you use when you capitalize a letter?

My right hand shift key is broken and I've never even noticed because I never use it, but whenever someone comes to visit and uses my computer they're like "Wtf, your shift key is broke!"

laughing.gif

Really? I always use the left hand shift too. I dont think I've ever tried to use the right hand one, ever!

Well, I use the right shift key if I am using keys that are on the right, you know? It's faster that way to me.

I think I normally use my left one... And in typing this sentence/post, I realize it is LOL! But I do use the right one for punctuation
wink.gif

Left.

Even on my sidekick I use the left one.

It is what was taught in computer class I had back in Junior High - so it stuck with me.

Interesting answers . . . I just never use my right one at all LOL!
laughing.gif
It might as well not even be on my keyboard!
tongue.gif

I took typing in high School (pre-pc) and I shift the way they taught me...

Karren

I use the left shift key-- I always assumed it was because I am left handed.

Ack. Wait. I switch depending on the letter I'm typing. (Yes I just noticed this typing this sentence LOL! I think it's MOSTLY left though even though I just hit the right shift key twice.)

..Right..

Great, I feel like that kid in middle school who wore the wrong uniform to school and everyone just kept staring...

I use my right key...::Squirms::

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif ..Right..
Great, I feel like that kid in middle school who wore the wrong uniform to school and everyone just kept staring...

I use my right key...::Squirms::

*points and laughs*
J/K!!!
laughing.gif

No way is better than the other, I'm just curious
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back